Sites similar to Collective2?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Quah, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Quah

Quah

What other sites exist that have a similar business model to collective2?

2. Attain Capital is similar but much more professional than collective2. Walter Gallwas is a very nice guy as well. If you have documented returns I'm sure he'd be interested in making a system available for lease to his clients. He also gives credit to the systems that perform well in his weekly report so you could get lots of customers very quickly.

http://www.attaincapital.com

3. Quah

Quah

Attain is nice, and definately more professional - but I'm looking for other sites like collective2 - that just play the middleman between system "vendor" and "customer" - for a cut. Not places that trade systems for clients.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is not bad, but only stocks, ETFs and mutual funds can be traded. Navigation was a bit confusing...

5. Good company, but a completely different business model from C2.

Quah, I'm curious why do you ask?

6. Sounds like you've had some dealings with them. Is your system on offer there?

7. No, I'm just a satisfied customer. I'd love to see more systems available there since the only results he sends out are of ACTUAL trading.

8. Given that, hard to understand why the site developer would start an account with only 10K to trade.

#10     Jan 5, 2006