So ninja trader customers, how do you like it as a broker?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by IronFist, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Specifically, how do you like this company for micro ES?

2. I don't have any complaints. I trade /ES and I'm sure it works well with the micros, too.

3. I've had no issues. I mean at least for me it's just trading, connections been fine, their dashboard to manage your account is a bit better than it was previously with Phillips in my opinion. But when it comes to trading all is good. I don't trade Micro ES but executions in treasuries has been a-okay.

4. Hi, I've just this week become a customer of NinjaTrader Brokerage.

I cannot comment much on the trading side as yet, account is just funded and I will be trading MES and MNQ.

Account signup, funding and platform configuration has all been very smooth, no complaints there.

I'm on their free edition at the moment, but think I need to take a subscription, as the free version does not even allow placing of stops and targets with the submission of an order, as far as I can tell. Which is really a bit meh!

Otherwise, looking forward to getting started on it.

TDUK

5. there are over 2000 brokers, Ninja is one. All say the offer great service (which cannot be measured), professional service but Ninja is a broker, a FCM (#8 out of 62 in asset size), and a trading platform rolled into one, so there is that. TradeStation is all three and #36 out of 62 in asset size as is E*trade (#28 out of 62). So best comparative questions for all 3: round trips costs, size of day margins, etc.