So what does everyone think about Wide Range Bar analysis?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by FortuneTeller, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Global warming solved. Two tier system. Them and their off spring. Wow.

#191     Jan 31, 2021
  2. Okay, cool. Night! :cool:

#192     Jan 31, 2021
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

but it's fine as all wearing bits of material with no special powers over there face.

But all the small businesses shut, that people rarely go into cause the bits of material won't work in those shops, but will in the others errr and people swallow this shit FFS !!

#193     Jan 31, 2021
  4. I know, swallow line and sinker.

#194     Jan 31, 2021
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

WRB will think this is nutty conspiracy talk, anyone below an IQ of 120 does LOL

Being stupid and bliss fully unaware of the shit that's coming this decade would be nice, to be fair :(

#195     Jan 31, 2021
  6. Yes, he will think of it as conspiracy talk. Most people do. They can't think for themselves.

I agree, being stupid and blind might be easier. But not a thing I can do!

#196     Jan 31, 2021
  7. Has anyone noticed that not one single person has said anything at all, much less a positive thing, about WRB analysis in this thread? (Well except for me).

My god. What does that tell you? Maybe they want this special secret sauce to be hidden from view.

[​IMG]

#197     Feb 1, 2021
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

As 1000 dumb americans hand over $500 and discover ohhh they've wasted $500 as really isn't that much to say about WRBs and no statistical advantage just a crutch.

Just go back, write down the reaction to previous WRBs and if you can't see a oretty good pattern ignore, if you can trade it, simples.

#198     Feb 2, 2021
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

#199     Feb 4, 2021
  10. #200     Feb 7, 2021
    easymon1 likes this.