So what does everyone think about Wide Range Bar analysis?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by FortuneTeller, Jan 6, 2021.

1. #71     Jan 17, 2021
  2. Also, I mentioned above about using smaller time frames to enter, I even mentioned your post about using a 300V chart. :cool:

#72     Jan 17, 2021
  3. I also said I would not enter at "B". This thread is supposed to be about the wonders of wrb analysis. :D

#73     Jan 17, 2021
  4. easymon1

easymon1

The claimant to originating wrb says it's to be used in conjunction with your other price action methods. It was on the internet. It has to be true.
    Actually, if there's a tendency for wrb's to sometimes mimic gaps, then it may be they lend themselves to working like gaps around other methods and vv.
    So which wrb's act like gaps?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    #74     Jan 17, 2021
  5. I don't expect anyone to put up their smaller time frame chart. I know I wouldn't just to prove a point. :cool:

#75     Jan 17, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

I'd better get out of here.

I am absolutely no fan of WRB (and indicators too ).
    I wouldn't get into a dispute on how great or how lousy WRB is.
    I wouldn't get into a dispute about why the chart time frame should be as coarse / long as possible.

Bye and have a great day.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    #76     Jan 17, 2021
  7. I am not sure if you are making fun of the fact these things are on the Internet or not? And what is vv?

The bar that supposedly acts like a gap is on this chart. (Wide range bar hidden gap):

[​IMG]

#77     Jan 17, 2021
  8. By stating you are absolutely no fan of WRB it tells me you don't think they are of any use. This thread started out with that premise in mind.

I am not sure what you are saying when you say you wouldn't get into a dispute "about why the chart time frame should be as coarse/long as possible"? No one is saying how long or short of a time frame should be used. Supposedly, wrb analysis works on all time frames, all markets, all of the time. :rolleyes:

I agree with you when it comes to indicators. Price action is King.

#78     Jan 17, 2021
  9. Well, I was going to post a rebuttal against the long rant of wrbtrader above but I have decided not to. He's just trying to figure out how to get rid of this thread. He wants this thread to turn into a political pile of ****. He doesn't like anyone talking about wrb analysis. :(

#79     Jan 18, 2021
  10. I read on the Internet that someone only takes trades inside a WRB Zone.

Maybe he takes trades like this:

upload_2021-1-18_19-58-49.png

#80     Jan 18, 2021