Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billion

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly

5 billions? good luck cashing that one out without crashing the whole thing LOL

god, people are dumb :)

#41     Oct 29, 2021
  2. johnarb

johnarb

Coinmarketcap is not an exchange but it's like a wikipedia of cryptos so you can do research on them, access their websites, link to their social communities like discord, twitter and telegram

Also lists the markets where the coin is traded Squid Game coin is only on a dex pancakeswap, that will take you time to learn how to access

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/squid-game/markets/

#42     Oct 29, 2021
    trend2009 likes this.
  3. johnarb

johnarb

I swear, you continually to amaze everyone here on the level of your stupidity

Shiba Inu trades 10's of billions of $ every day, but no one on ET would dump $5B in one shot, except an imbecile like you

Here, let me walk you through it, sell a couple of hundred million $ on Coinbase today, Sell a couple of hundred million $ at Binance tomorrow, sell some at FTX, lock in some millions of $ worth using perp futures

Use dexes like Uniswap, 1inch

But do it on a daily basis, you know, don't crash the price too much, shit after $500M, you probably need to meet with your lawyers and CPA's

Oh, nvm, you're a fucking idiot, you'll try to dump $5B worth of Shiba on the market like you would dump $10B worth of Discovery stock ala Archegos

#43     Oct 29, 2021
    RedDuke likes this.
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly

I assume when you say "everyone" you mean "you" :)

god, what is with those social psychopaths and Cryptos. they all think they know everyone and how the world goes around :)

#44     Oct 30, 2021
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly

so basically you just demonstrated it was a small game for small traders and dumping 5B wasn't possible, thanks for proving my point :)

I don't think your CPA could resolve that one,

your bank will probably block the transfer and seize the money before you can explain yourself :)

awesome investment LOL :)

#45     Oct 30, 2021
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Oh man, you make it so difficult to educate you because there's no reference for us since either you're trolling or you cannot educate yourself because you do not have the mental capacity :D

$500M is not small and it would only take you about a week, but I did not tell you to stop selling after a week, you can continue to sell for a whole month or however long it takes, but seriously, if you end up only cashing $1B, you're just trolling to say that is small :banghead:

See the link on the amount of liquidity at the bottom, it's already been posted on previous posts

The reason I'm responding is that you did genuinely show a lack of knowledge of how robust the crypto financial system is

You are correct that if you transfer even $100M to your bank or many banks alarm bells are going to sound, so don't do that

Most crypto people will trade $500M worth of Shib to bitcoin, Eth, USDC, USDT, PAXOS stablecoins and consult their lawyers and CPA's, contact Fidelity and Coinbase institutional accounts department for crypto cold storage, and figure out the fiat liquidity that you will need for taxes, those people should have advisors. plus don't forget a few millions for your lambos and mansions

But none of those things will make sense to you since you're just a troll trying to participate on discussions that you know nothing about :banghead:

If you hire experts and legal teams you can sell offshore through LP;s, otherwise you'll be stuck with Coinbase, and Poloniex or other US based exchanges that trade Shiba Inu which is probably ok to sell $50-$100M of Shib to the cryptos I mentioned above since they will get arbed by traders on other exchanges

I mentioned dexes which are very good as they have deep liquidity on their Shiba liquidity pools

Anyway, you're hopeless, but need to provide specifics for others who may be reading the thread

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/markets/

PS: bitcoin and cryptos are digital assets are bearer instrument. Probably will not mean anything to you, but one day when you get a brain transplant something might click on how all of these things function :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    #46     Oct 30, 2021
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly

Like I said, $500M for professional investment managers is small shit, but big for small traders

hence you are preaching for small players, not institutional players

all these shitcoins can't scale in the real world, they are scams for small people and con artists :)

#47     Oct 30, 2021
  8. Butterfly

Butterfly

you obviously are not familiar with how the banking system works :)

even $1m transfer will raise all kind of alarm bells for compliance,

and compliance for offshore and LPs are even more under scrutiny, you will be asked for a ton of paperwork that you probably don't even have :) hence you will be fucked

that's the problem with all those cryptos, they are stuck in their games, and can't cash out, so they do the music chair with other cryptos thinking they can't get away with it :)

let's see how long the music can play LOL :)

#48     Oct 30, 2021
  9. VicBee

VicBee

I don't get the argument... there is nothing illicit about crypto earnings and transferring to your bank account. What the hang-up?

#49     Oct 30, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  10. virtusa

virtusa

Your bank will need to know the origin, and maybe much more, of the money. Especially if you transfer crypto's to fiat currencies. Questions about criminal money, fiscal fraude...

#50     Oct 30, 2021