Sorry doom and gloomers. The real estate market is hot in California.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 6, 2009.

1. When you are done menstruating, you can provide the info I asked for; unless you won't or can't (the quiet will be deafening).

You're the one bragging about making profits flipping Cali homes right now, bigshot.

:cool:

#91     Oct 19, 2009
  2. Thanks....I've worked hard at it.

I have a question for you: Do even live in California....if so where. Street address first. If not where do you live. Street address first....then town then Zipcode.

#92     Oct 19, 2009
  3. flippers in cal.they bought 5 homes to rent. the market is so hot now they decided to hit the bid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7YRjs-ljBc

#93     Oct 19, 2009
  4. I'm not asking for any of your personal information.

I'm asking for non-personal info that you're openly bragging about.

What's wrong with that?

You houseflippin' mofo dynamo, you...

#94     Oct 19, 2009
  5. It takes about 30 seconds to look up the sale history of a property, so you would be getting his personal information.

#95     Oct 19, 2009
  6. Let's see if he can do it.

#96     Oct 19, 2009
  7. Most of California is a losers game. However there are very small parts of it that are Gold Mines. (parts) of Texas and the non-flood planes of Louisiana and Mississippi are where the real money is.

All these bullshit average tables are just that....they're proffered by no one whose actually ever scouted, remodeled and sold a property.

I Laugh at them.

#97     Oct 19, 2009
  8. What are the parcel ID numbers or addresses?

#98     Oct 19, 2009
  9. Man you are desperarete aren't you. Can you cry some? Then maybe I might release the some Canadian properties that I own.

But only If you cry.

#99     Oct 19, 2009
  10. My Financial Statements to a know-nothing tool on a anonymous message board.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You really are that stupid aren't you?

#100     Oct 19, 2009