Spot vix 10:00am EST call

Discussion in 'Options' started by arbs-r-us, May 9, 2010.

What is the call for VIX spot at 10am EST monday?

Poll closed May 10, 2010.
  1. Less than 22

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. 22 to 27

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. 27 to 32

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  4. above 32

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Nothing like a phony blow hard trying desperately to portray himself as something he is not on an anonymous message board to make me laugh.

IS there anyone here who does not have seven figure days regularly and whose wife is stone smoking hot and loves to blwo you while you trade from your private jet, all while you have time to tell a bunch of anonymous people on a message board about it? Anyone?

#31     May 10, 2010
  2. I will respond, it may have been a legit offer, who knows or cares. Who would take the the bet? the time to load up long was friday afternoon not sunday night when the news was in, even a nitwit like me can see that. Is ET the place to transact OTC business? The hot wife, big house, private jet, etc can all be had without ever trading one share of stock. Not really impressive at all when you think about it, you have material things, great. Having a hot wife is great, is she going to be there if you get cancer? When I was down on the exchange many moons ago, there were lots of rich immature people. That said I don't know the op or what kind of person he/she is, although anyone who makes fun of nitro can't be all bad. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism

#32     May 10, 2010
  3. How about you cover your $50k digital-bet with some of that 8-figures?

#33     Jul 7, 2010