SPX & SPY ...... timing the next BEAR rally .... the forte of Ganador :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Oct 2, 2022.

1. DIA 1H

[​IMG]

#11     Oct 3, 2022
  2. NYA 1H

[​IMG]

#12     Oct 3, 2022
  3. ET's Schizo all over the place here ............. :):)

SPY 1H approaching MY TRENDLINE begging begging begging me to let her cross to the United States :D:D

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 3, 2022
  4. SPX 1H approaching MY trendline seeking rapprochement and a cookie

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 3, 2022
  5. Dow Jones 1H the leader slides into the trendline break zone ... but here's the thing, its a C-wave after a B-wave, so thus far he ain't fooling me!!!!! :D:D:D

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 3, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.

6. Murray, to bring you up to speed on this thread, its all about SPX & SPY to time their next big BEAR rally like the one from June 16 to Aug 17. Timeframe is Daily & 1H is used for entry/exit. Lower timeframes are ignored as they are too much work for me and too little reward but those who do trade 30-min., 15, 5, 1 and nonosecond timeframes they are welcome with pleasure to use this as a guide.

Enjoy!!! No doubt I will get my ass kicked her and there as SPX ias no slouch and she ain't going to give up the goods to yours truly so easily!! :D:D:D

#16     Oct 3, 2022
  7. Sentiment: Speculators are far less bearish on SPX = Commercial Hedgers are increasing bets on Shorting SPX = contyrarian approach here ...........

so the Hedgers fits in nuicely with my way of thinking = remain SHORT = Trend is down on Daily and 1H.

Lower timeframes are ignored by yours truly.

Commercial Hedgers info has a caveat it is 1 week old data ... but it has worked out quite nicely in the past.

SHORT SPX & SPY continues to be the way for NOW

#17     Oct 3, 2022
  8. SPY 1H ................. Stay Short for Daily & 1H Trends.

[​IMG]

#18     Oct 3, 2022
  9. SPY 1H .... I will make adjustments to the wavecount later in the day or after the trading session for today. Right now at this moment in real time I have made no such adjustments and everything is as-is before

Stay short as per TREND.

#19     Oct 3, 2022
  10. Late shorts are getting smoked and will be further smoked today. 3715. :cool:

#20     Oct 3, 2022