SPX & SPY ...... timing the next BEAR rally .... the forte of Ganador :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Buena Vista Social Club is a movie/documentary about bringing together Cuban musicians from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buena_Vista_Social_Club

You don't realize how complex are some rhythms until you try to play them. Chan Chan(the song I posted) is a: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_cubano

#31     Oct 3, 2022

2. Of course they do. :)

Daily and 1H trend not affected.

#32     Oct 3, 2022
  3. #33     Oct 3, 2022
  4. Hey guys, just to inform you I completed my Euro trade.

I have NO accounts open for trading.

My trading career is over for now, all capital tosafety.

I'm a civilian now.

Adios

Best of luck to all:)

#34     Oct 3, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You are the world's worst liar. We can tell because you did not spam the forums with what your closed position made in real dollars. You will be here for YEARS to come. See you tomorrow, you lying sack!

#35     Oct 3, 2022
  6. Overnight,

Correct! My mistake

My closed euro postion made 318k nett profit instead of the 1 mil I intended.

Euro trade nett profit

$318k = not worth my time energy and headache

#36     Oct 3, 2022
    Darc likes this.
  7. Overall Trading report = QQQ good profits and overall good profits except for here and ther and esp. Euro trade

But its worse than that .................... too much screen time is reqd. its not healthy. I believe I am going against the grain by trading. Investing suits me sooooooo much better because very low screen time amongst other benefits.

Trading career is over!

Only thng I am interested in now is to go along with the BEAR progress inmy original thread.

Zero interest in trading threads from now on.

I'm done with this thread.

Good luck amigos. :)

#37     Oct 3, 2022
    Darc likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

That is another LIE! My GOD, you cannot stop LYING! You will not stop posting to your own threads until you leave this forum, which is never!

JESUS! Why am I the only person who can see this?!?! You WILL NOT STOP! You have too much imaginary money to stop spamming!

#38     Oct 3, 2022
  9. Overnight,

Count on it - I will be here at ET forever. Everyday I am here and post, it will sap 2% of your whatever residual power you have remaining in your psyche. In 6 months you might end up a walking zombie with n obody driving the car. You should never have taken me on.

Here's the deal ............

Since my day #1 at ET July 12, 2022 to today when all accounts are effectively closed my nett profit for my duration at ET which includes QQQ in main thread plus Euro trade but does not include stocks in the stocks forum (as theywere initiated prior to my arrivival at ET)

$1.982 million dollars.

Here's the live challenge but you will have to be willing to give up your identity and I will too .......

My accounts for ET duration are with Ameritrade ...............

Give authority to Baron to call and verify and print.

The bet is $25K you are wrong. If I am wrong I pay Baron $75K which he will give to you in money order or check or whatever. If you are wrong you send the $25K to Baron for me.

Baron writes up the contract and gets its signed by you and me. No iffs ands or buts. A legal document that will hold up under the Law. Kapiche?

Let's get it on once and for all! ;):D

Ready, 1, 2, 3, game on for real. got the balls for everyone to see?

Hurry! :)

#39     Oct 4, 2022
  10. I'm off to El Pollo Loco for lunch ;):):D

By the time I return I want an answer. We can wrap this whole thing up by no later tah middle of next week.

Come f**k with me. :):D

#40     Oct 4, 2022
    Darc likes this.