SPX & SPY ...... timing the next BEAR rally .... the forte of Ganador :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Darc

Darc

You can't leave MG, what will we do without the MG and Overnight show!

#41     Oct 4, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I don't have to, because you got caught in another lie. You have posted multiple times that you have me on permanent /ignore. Yet obviously you do not. You're finished on the street-cred dept.

#42     Oct 4, 2022
  3. destriero

destriero

Your ass must be pretty sore.

#43     Oct 4, 2022
  4. destriero

destriero

Zimbabwe Shekels

#44     Oct 4, 2022

5. Leave? :):D:D

I ain't leaving! WE are going to have a veritable feast of trading records pour into Heartbreak Hotel and of course ther ewill be a whole loaa f***in going on.

Its time to setlle the score or it will go on forever!!!

Now is the time to get it done once and for all

:)

#45     Oct 4, 2022
    Darc likes this.
  6. Not nearly as sore as yours when you saw the apple thread and went crying to Baron :D:D:D

#46     Oct 4, 2022

7. Come to Papa now, Overnight. Bring your army with you. Yes, bring everyone you need. Bring Destriero too. Nine_Ender too.

We are going to settle this once and for all.

Repeat

Overnight,

Count on it - I will be here at ET forever. Everyday I am here and post, it will sap 2% of your whatever residual power you have remaining in your psyche. In 6 months you might end up a walking zombie with n obody driving the car. You should never have taken me on.

Here's the deal ............

Since my day #1 at ET July 12, 2022 to today when all accounts are effectively closed my nett profit for my duration at ET which includes QQQ in main thread plus Euro trade but does not include stocks in the stocks forum (as theywere initiated prior to my arrivival at ET)

$1.982 million dollars.

Here's the live challenge but you will have to be willing to give up your identity and I will too .......

My accounts for ET duration are with Ameritrade ...............

Give authority to Baron to call and verify and print.

The bet is $25K you are wrong. If I am wrong I pay Baron $75K which he will give to you in money order or check or whatever. If you are wrong you send the $25K to Baron for me.

Baron writes up the contract and gets its signed by you and me. No iffs ands or buts. A legal document that will hold up under the Law. Kapiche?

Let's get it on once and for all! ;):D

Ready, 1, 2, 3, game on for real. got the balls for everyone to see?

Hurry!

#47     Oct 4, 2022

8. YOU will drop a sausage when you find out that you knew me all along. Your rear end will pucker up when you see Overnight will have to cough up $25K. This should not be too disconcerting given that you regularly take a sh*t on the beach as per your profile.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...timers-will-clean-this-place-up-a-lot.369906/

Its time to settle it once and for all, morons. Real Money Records to Baron

I have THE EDGE, the ultimate EDGE. An open line by Baron to Ameritrade Customer Service with my written authorization.

Top that mofos!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#48     Oct 4, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

What is there to settle? I post my live blotters every week when I trade. I post my winners and losers, no pulling back punches. (I haven't posted lately because I still have my open losing position on Dec MNQ at 1363x.xx or whatever it is, and have not made any live trades since then).

Just post your blotter here and be done with it. And stop lying by saying you are done with threads you are clearly not done with, and ignoring people you clearly are not ignoring. Dest is right. You really did make all those Zimbabwe Shekels. So proud of you.

#49     Oct 4, 2022
  10. destriero

destriero

Show a production account to Baron showing proof of a $318K gain, no sim, and allow him to send it to me and I will pay you your reported $318K gain. No bet; straight payout.

#50     Oct 4, 2022
    Overnight likes this.