SPX & SPY ...... timing the next BEAR rally .... the forte of Ganador :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Put it in writing with your full name and identity and your nick at ET with an attorney. A fully formal legal doc. Notarized the works.

Then, do NOT deflect. Must include Overnight challenge in this. I can take both of you on.

Legal, legal, lega, full recourse. No halfs halfs no more.

So once again, if my records can be verified as true by Baron, Overnight owes me instantly $25k and you owe me instantly $318K. If my record is wrong or SIM I pay overnight $75k

Get it rolling, amigo. Let's get this done before radioactive clouds gets here

#51     Oct 4, 2022
  2. We have to restrict this message conversation to just the 3 threads they are in its getting tough to manage.

Pick one thread Des and let's do all the back and forth in just one, if you don't mind. I am not trading so am not spending much time here at ET from yesterday onwards, I'm not even watching the market now except 20 seconds after close for the most part.

Wanna continue in just this thread or you prefer the Trading records thread?

Either one is OK for me.

#52     Oct 4, 2022
  3. destriero

destriero

Suck my mother fucking dick.

"Baron writes up the contract and gets its signed by you and me. No iffs ands or buts. A legal document that will hold up under the Law. Kapiche?

Let's get it on once and for all! ;):D"

Dude you can't afford a Happy Meal.

#53     Oct 4, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

You keep trying to take people on here. I have shown you my records. If you want I can call up Baron, ask him to verify MY own statements, but that is not the problem here. The problem is that YOU keep seeming to think that I owe YOU money for not believing your claims. The hell is wrong with you? Just post a snapshot of your statement? Why you dragging Baron into all of this?!? It is unnecessary. Besides, he requires an escrow fee. hehe.

#54     Oct 4, 2022
  5. destriero

destriero

He can't afford the UPS notary fee nor the UPS overnight.

#55     Oct 4, 2022

6. Don't deflect. I've got you by the balls for $318k and Ovdrnight for $25k

Block out everything else, its irrelevant.

Forgot to mention, I have my hand on the chain and 2 turds are ready to get flushed.

Don't deflect. Step into the ring.

#56     Oct 4, 2022

7. Deflection instead of stepping into the ring.

C O W A R D

#57     Oct 4, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

He offered you $318K to prove that you made $318K on your EUR/USD trade! If I really made that money in real live monies, and someone offered me to double that if I provided proof, I would do so in a heartbeat! Sheesh!

#58     Oct 4, 2022

9. Bring your dick with you into the contest but don't forget the $318k. Then as a courtesy, I'll spank your monkey. :)

#59     Oct 4, 2022
  10. destriero

destriero

Cunty wrote,

"Baron writes up the contract and gets its signed by you and me. No iffs ands or buts. A legal document that will hold up under the Law. Kapiche?

Let's get it on once and for all! ;):D"

#60     Oct 4, 2022