SPX & SPY ...... timing the next BEAR rally .... the forte of Ganador :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Oct 2, 2022.

1. $318k + $25k = $343K

#61     Oct 4, 2022
  2. destriero

destriero

I can smell your piker from here, even through the overwhelming Drakkar Noir.

#62     Oct 4, 2022

3. You're 25 lbs overweight the last time I saw you. 2 incher is your max. You don't want to push the issue. that's why you had to try to nail Lucrum's wife - dirty bastard

#63     Oct 4, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Jeez, I used to wear that cologne in the 1990s when I had corporate jobs. HAHAA, totally forgot about that cologne.

#64     Oct 4, 2022

5. Becasue I'm in your mouth full deep throat

#65     Oct 4, 2022
  6. Movie time Des ................. continue manana

get teh $318k ready and the $25k from Overnight.

Hasta manana

Sons of b*tches who call thessselves elite are in the dark to such an extent its downright scarry

Yeah go ahead and bash Jim too

#66     Oct 4, 2022
  7. :):D:sneaky::cool::thumbsup:

#67     Oct 4, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

There is something that occured to me...

NOBODY on this site, in my time here, has ever declared themselves an "elitetrader". All the folks who claim everyone here is an "elitetrader" have not been on the site for very long. But I think you are one of the first people here who are intimating it through the osmosis of your texts. You are the only elitetrader here.

#68     Oct 4, 2022
  9. Forgot to mention ............

Des, don't even try to delete your posts leaving only mine so I look bad and bannable.

I have a photograph of it all.

Sleep well boys, this is going to cost you bigtime :):D

#69     Oct 4, 2022
    Darc likes this.
  10. Wednesday morning ........ see post #97 ............... repeated ....... for Overnight

don't try to deflect the bet. Your documents are bogus, bogus, bogus, no redaction is allowed no alterations are allowed.

Baron calls the broker and gets the scoop with YOUR & MY authorization.

The bet in a few words = when Baron confirms the earnings directly from the broker and it turns out you are wrong about me after all the character assassinations, you give Baron $25k for me. If my earnings are a crock, Baron gets $75k from me for you.

Kapiche?

Overnight,

Count on it - I will be here at ET forever. Everyday I am here and post, it will sap 2% of your whatever residual power you have remaining in your psyche. In 6 months you might end up a walking zombie with n obody driving the car. You should never have taken me on.

Here's the deal ............

Since my day #1 at ET July 12, 2022 to today when all accounts are effectively closed my nett profit for my duration at ET which includes QQQ in main thread plus Euro trade but does not include stocks in the stocks forum (as theywere initiated prior to my arrivival at ET)

$1.982 million dollars.

Here's the live challenge but you will have to be willing to give up your identity and I will too .......

My accounts for ET duration are with Ameritrade ...............

Give authority to Baron to call and verify and print.

The bet is $25K you are wrong. If I am wrong I pay Baron $75K which he will give to you in money order or check or whatever. If you are wrong you send the $25K to Baron for me.

Baron writes up the contract and gets its signed by you and me. No iffs ands or buts. A legal document that will hold up under the Law. Kapiche?

Let's get it on once and for all! ;):D

Ready, 1, 2, 3, game on for real. got the balls for everyone to see?

Hurry!

#70     Oct 5, 2022