Spydertrader - lay it on the line

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderdragon2, May 20, 2007.

1. Bighog,

I'm currently Swiss on all this, but if I remember correctly, didn't Spyder challenge you to a trading contest awhile ago? What better way to see if Jack's method's work, than to have a contest with his top student. I say top student, because I don't know any better. Maybe, there's others that have traded SCT ( or close to it) for a longer time. If so, maybe they'll speak up. Spyder your experience with Futures (ES) is what, about a year or so?

Why not, take him up on the offer. It seems from ET chat you've done quite well over the past few years.

Details for a trading contest: Who knows, don't ask me. :eek:

#21     May 22, 2007
  2. fwiw-I trade based on JH and Spyder's teachings and do very well at it. Yet, I don't think I've yet learned all there is to know esp. SCT. I'm getting started in the Spooz.

For example in stocks, I see results comparable to what Spydertrader posted in his first stock Journal. I also entered the silly CNBC contest to try out a variation of the ideas. It placed me in the top 10% with over a 25% return for the couple of months the contest ran.

Don't know if JH can trade as I've never seen him do it or met him but for me the methods work nicely.

Good trading,

DS

#22     May 22, 2007
  3. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

I'll supply the popcorn.

#23     May 26, 2007
  4. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

Inquire amongst those who have met the man in person, or rather, make an effort to meet him yourself. I think the results would surprise you.

#24     May 26, 2007
  5. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

LOL, the detractors rant on and on about how nobody is profitable using hershey methods and nobody will fess up to results, etc, but as soon as somebody does make an honest claim to success it is completely and utterly ignored by those who called them out in the first place.

#25     May 26, 2007
  6. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

Without realizing it, you have been perfectly manipulated by Jack Hershey.

#26     May 26, 2007
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

things that make you say :confused: :confused: :confused:

#27     May 26, 2007
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

nkhoi

and that is supposed to mean something?

#28     May 27, 2007
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi