Spydertrader - lay it on the line

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderdragon2, May 20, 2007.

1. I think the goal of everyone whose in chat during the day is to make coin and to have some interaction , being a trader from thee home office its nice to hear like minded people. As far as Spy he seems like a nice guy :)

#31     May 28, 2007
  2. I agree.

Bighog should be given credit, not attacked. He did what very few on ET ever do - showed some open-mindedness and growth. Classy :cool:

#32     May 29, 2007
  3. mark1

mark1 Guest

Is this the kindergarten thread?
    Anyone has seen my little nephew?

:D

#33     May 30, 2007
  4. The irony is palpable.

#34     May 30, 2007
  5. My guess is that I would be less surprised than some of his adherents.

#35     May 30, 2007
  6. Link, please. And I specifically refer to the index trading "always in and never a loss" method.

#36     May 30, 2007
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

#37     May 30, 2007
  8. Forgive me, but I'm not even sure what that is. However, let me ask you, if you were an investor or an otherwise interested party, would this be the standard of evidence you would require to conduct your due diligence?

#38     May 30, 2007
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

I know your reply even before I posted the link, carry on.:D

#39     May 30, 2007
  10. Perhaps that is because you were aware of the quality of the evidence and it weighed on your conscience. :D

Regardless, you still did not answer my question. So, let me repeat it. If you were an investor or an otherwise interested party, would this be the standard of evidence that you would require to conduct your due diligence? I await your reply.

#40     May 30, 2007