Stacey Abrams got Whooped Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ayn Rand, Nov 15, 2022.

1. No candidate represents all of anything...did trump or biden represent anything winning 50% of the 60% of eligible voters who voted?

#11     Nov 15, 2022
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump made millions overcharging the government to house Secret Service agents on his properties and other scams.

Kusher got 2 billion and bailed out by The Saudis for that NY building that was nearly a billion dollars underwater due to favorable treatment from The Trump Administration but black women making a little money from books and speeches is what triggers them.

#12     Nov 15, 2022
    piezoe likes this.
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Y'all need to get used to ms Stacy. She's amazing! You'll be seeing much more of her in the years to come. She's the real star of the Georgia politicians. Super smart, well educated, and very articulate.
    I wouldn't want to try and guess what she'll tackle next but with her charisma and talent they'll be no stopping her. She did amazingly well running against a popular incumbent governor in a fairly tight race. The sky's the limit for Abrams!!!

This women is going places! Check this Wiki profile out...

"The second of six siblings, Abrams was born to Robert and Carolyn Abrams in Madison, Wisconsin, and raised in Gulfport, Mississippi.[12][13] In 1989, the family moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where her parents pursued graduate divinity degrees at Emory University.[14][15] They became Methodist ministers and later returned to Mississippi with their three youngest children while Abrams and two other siblings remained in Atlanta.[14][16][17] She attended Avondale High School, graduating as valedictorian in 1991.[18] In 1990, she was selected for the Telluride Association Summer Program.[19] At 17, while still in high school, she was hired as a typist for a congressional campaign and then as a speechwriter based on the improvements she made to a campaign speech.[20]

In 1995, Abrams earned a Bachelor of Arts in interdisciplinary studies (political science, economics, and sociology) from Spelman College, magna cum laude.[2] While in college, she worked in the youth services department in the office of Atlanta mayor Maynard Jackson.[20] She later interned at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.[20] As a freshman in 1992, Abrams took part in a protest on the steps of the Georgia Capitol, during which she joined in burning the Georgia state flag which, at the time, incorporated the Confederate battle flag. It had been added to the state flag in 1956 as an anti-civil rights movement action.[21][22][23]

As a Harry S. Truman Scholar, Abrams studied public policy at the University of Texas at Austin's LBJ School of Public Affairs, where she earned a Master of Public Affairs degree in 1998. In 1999, she earned a Juris Doctor from Yale Law School.[2]

After graduating from law school, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance.[2] In 2010, while a member of the Georgia General Assembly, Abrams co-founded and served as the senior vice president of NOW Corp. (formerly NOWaccount Network Corporation), a financial services firm.[24][25]

Abrams is CEO of Sage Works, a legal consulting firm that has represented clients including the Atlanta Dream of the Women's National Basketball Association.​

Abrams co-founded Nourish, Inc. in 2010.[27] Originally conceived as a beverage company with a focus on infants and toddlers,[28] it was later rebranded as Now and pivoted its business model to an invoicing solution for small businesses. Now raised a $9.5 million Series A in 2021.[27]" .... etc.​

See what I mean. I'm a fool for competence. I'd be honored to have her run my country whenever she's ready.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    #13     Nov 15, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

If Abrams is so great how come she only got 1,881,363 votes and the Democratic candidate for Senator, Warnock got 1,943,564 votes. She could not even get her own people to vote for her?

Not married with no kids.

Didn't believe paying federal income taxes was important.

Was broke but not has millions - bought and paid for.

She has been an affirmative action hire her whole life. Never had a real job. Major accomplishment - burnt flags.

Advocates defunding the police but this year alone has spent over $500,000 on security guards.

Actual stated that abortions are good because they help reduce inflation

Never heard her say one thing positive about how the African American community can come together to solve their own problems.

Real leadership material.

Stacy Abrams was/is/ and will always be a loser.

#14     Nov 15, 2022
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  5. ph1l

ph1l

She does not seem competent in truth, so she may continue to have a future in politics.:)
    upload_2022-11-15_21-21-32.png

#15     Nov 15, 2022
    Ayn Rand and FortuneTeller like this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

CAREER OVER----
    upload_2022-11-16_7-24-18.png

#16     Nov 16, 2022
    FortuneTeller and Ayn Rand like this.
  7. If I had to look at the perpetual losing Democrats, I would say the one who's career is over for sure is Charlie Crist. Abrams would need an extremely favorable climate to win (like a hardcore Trumper as the GOP nominee in 2026). I thought running against Abbott would fail and was a stupid pursuit, but there's a chance Beto could beat Cruz in 2024. Texans don't like him, especially after his Cancun antics when the power grid failed.

#17     Nov 16, 2022