Start Earn2Trade's Trader Career Path For $90 And Get A Refund When You Pass!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

Traders trust Earn2Trade because we trust traders. If you sign up for the Trader Career Path this April, you'll get a refund for your last payment when you pass the test. Grab the discount and start now for $115!

The discount will be applied to your subscription every month until you pass, cancel or change your plan. Refunds are only available for Trader Career Path evaluations (accounts) purchased in April 2022. The refund will be processed when the user is onboarded to the prop firm. The amount refunded is the candidate’s last payment at the time of passing. Only one refund per account.

[​IMG]

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

What’s the stop loss that a funded trader starts out with

3. You pay a minimum of $115 over six months, i.e., $690 to simulator-trade for 6 months and if you pass, you basically are "funded" with a $6K account.

They call it a $200K account, but since the drawdown is $6K that's effectively what you're getting. And if you do one single mistake, you're gone.

What an opportunity! :)

upload_2022-4-1_14-42-20.png

Overnight likes this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

so 1 blowup costs earn2trade 10 signup fees.

since they likely make all their money in signups, I think you know the expected chance of even getting to a real money account

Laissez Faire likes this.
  5. 7out

7out

Never looked closely at one of these trading combines, but was under the impression if you pass, you start trading for real profits after first combine. Guess that's not true?

6. It depends on the company. As far as I know, Earn2Trade is the only company where you'll actually entitled to what you earn from day 1 as a "funded" trader.

With the other companies, you'll usually have to build a cushion of various sizes. At least one of the companies require that you build a 5K cushion. Of course, they don't go out of their way to mention that as they typically advertise "Receive 80 % of your initial 10K of profits".

It's all in the fine print, though.

I've taken a closer look at these get-funded companies and as far as I can tell Earn2Trade is actually the best deal. That's not to say it's a good deal. Just that it is the best.

That goes for their regular programs. This new "Career path" program seems like a terrible deal to me as you're basically in the loop for 6 months with very strict rules that are not subject to discussion. Meaning that even if you perform excellently for 6 months, but make a mistake, they're not going to fund you or give you a second chance.

Bottom line of it all is that none of these companies want to fund you or find any real talent. If you can pass and adhere to the rules you will get paid, though.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...ese-get-funded-programs-is-a-bad-idea.360334/

7. E2T is the only firm (I think) that actually discloses this data. From the bottom of their front page:

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

that's surprizingly high. then perhaps most of those 18% don't get a chance to lose 6k

9. wmwmw

wmwmw

It is not a signup fee. A signup fee is a one time fee.
    You will need to pay that amount every month until you pass.

According to some prop firms statistics, 7 in10000 reached first profit split.

newwurldmn likes this.
  10. MkMk

MkMk

I don't get it .. or I missed something. Why do we need to trade whole six months? Is there any hidden rule?
    I just understood this that after I pass first 25K test than I'm on live-sim or live and pay CME data..

#10     Apr 3, 2022