Stay away from IB!!!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by daniel5198, Nov 16, 2008.

1. daniel its obviously a irs or federal matter why your account is frozen. i've been with ib 8 years and never a problem. 99% of the 1000's of ib accounts on this board never a problem. why you taken a personal problem public is beyond me

#31     Nov 16, 2008
  2. I hate IB. My IB account has been getting smaller and smaller since the day I opened it.

IB sucks!!!

LOL :D

#32     Nov 16, 2008
  3. You didn't sign up for the IB Reimbursment Program???!!!

With this program (quoted from the IB site): "Interactive Brokers Group will reimburse trading losses for traders we like. These traders must not be a pain in the ass and complain on ET about crap that is not IB's fault..."

:D

#33     Nov 16, 2008
  4. Tell us exactly what you did wrong, maybe we can intervene for you.

#34     Nov 16, 2008
  5. Bob111

Bob111

6 ACH transfers about a week ago. all of them on my bank account within 2 days.
    i agree with majority-there is some story(like most of the time),that OP is not willing to share...
    i complained about IB's buying power not so long ago,but at least i post screen shoots of my account where everyone can see, what i was talking about..

#35     Nov 16, 2008
  6. I'd be watching my back Dannyboy, first it's your account is frozen.... then poof!! You disappear in the night and all traces proving you ever existed are gone........ even this thread won't be here...

#36     Nov 16, 2008
  7. I've noticed a black car down the street with 2 guys wearing dark glasses and the lic plate says "exempt" on it.
    My IB account is active with no problems, but when I trade, the red bar at the top flashes "We're watching you" then it goes away and the help desk refuses to respond to my inquiry about it. I called my congressman and his office sent me a reply stating they are also concerned about the state of Roe vs Wade and my opinion has been noted.
    Come Jan 20th, I won't have to worry about puttin' gas in my car or payen my mortgage.

#37     Nov 16, 2008
  8. I've had no problem with wiring funds out from IB for my needs. The format of this allegation is very wrong.

#38     Nov 16, 2008
  9. dave74

dave74

:D

I can't recall one single problem I've had with IB.

#39     Nov 16, 2008
  10. Hop off this companies jock please. :p

#40     Nov 16, 2008