Stop paying credit cards. Give yourself a bailout!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Wrong! ! The moment you put anything in writing you are reacknowledging a potentially statute barred debt. Please don't mislead people into a massive trap that will see the debt reacknowledged, legally enforceable , and all interest collectable.

Oh, I see what you may be saying. Yes, their communication in writing, but NOT yours.

#721     Mar 6, 2014

2. Public copyright your full name, proof of debt, estoppel process, charge exorbitant amounts for these collectors sending mail and using a publicly noticed copy righted name.

What your not realizing is that VISA or the banks have already been paid by this stage. They then get paid AGAIN by selling the debt at pennies on the dollor to a 3rd party (Under law, the 3rd party has absolved you of debt if you challenge it correctly). When you start digging into the law around these processes, what they are doing is illegal. It is accepted practice because it is not challenged at the right times when they send you the opportunities to challenge it. In law, silence is acceptance of claim. Once they have a claim that has not been denied, they can then lodge for remedy to be handed down by court. Again, the opportunity is presented to stop the process. Silence again is acceptance of claim.

There are so many instances of banks foreclosing on people after they have paid out loans because the bank has made claim to something and it was never corrected. This happens everywhere. It comes down to people not bothering to learn their obligations under law and they just rely on a lawyer to fix it all when the process has run its course and your SOL.

That said, just not paying without the proper challenge will only play into the banks hands in the long run.

#722     Nov 28, 2015
  3. That's false. the only thing that will restart a statute stopped debt is a payment--- you can say anything but without a payment, its meaningless. think about it like a contract, you need to have consideration to bind the contract-- same thing in this case-- no consideration no releasing the stay. surf

#723     Nov 28, 2015
    johnnyrock likes this.
  4. That's really clever, but i don't think you can copyright a name. surf

#724     Nov 28, 2015

5. Common law. Check it out, learn it, it is our friend in law. The law we are told we are under is corporation friendly and is set up to be bias. Once you understand your actual standing, you can then learn to use the same bias system against those that attempt to come after you.

How people think it all is, is not how it really is, they present part of the picture and people just take it on face value. You need to go back and fight from the foundation which all this has been built upon. They like to make out its not there anymore but without it, everything else falls apart. Its also our remedy.
    You must learn not to fall into dishonor. They can fine/tax/jail for falling into it. By not challenging when you are given the opportunity to, you automatically fall into dishonor. If they take it to court then, you have already lost before you enter and must fight to reduce the claim.

Start really reading things that are sent to you, don't just assume its what it claims at first glance because that's what everyone else does with it. EG - unpaid traffic offense, the next claim sent out has nothing to do with the actual original. You are then being fined for not addressing the first claim. The first claim is done and gone. It might make reference to the original offense but read everything and its not about that. Its about falling into dishonor by not addressing the claim.

Its a lot more complex then this but each and every person should take the time to learn what is really being asked of us with ALL correspondence and offer to contract. You should have a good understanding of what contracts you are entering into and the claims they attempt to make. EVERYTHING is an attempt to contract! EVERYTHING!

Someone slides certain types of contract towards you = contract. You enter voluntarily into that contract JUST by picking up the offering.

There are so many games played that no one is ever taught.

#725     Nov 28, 2015
  6. Im educated as a lawyer, and i need to disagree with you. But i do agree with some of your point like the last sentence.

Peace

surf

#726     Nov 28, 2015

7. Look into the FULL history of the BAR system of law. Very interesting topic when you get past the surface that is presented for consumption to Joe public.

Remedy must be provided for those that ask and identify themselves. The trick is to know what is being asked of you, who you are and how to state your claim properly so that you are actually recognized. Everyone is given the opportunity do announce themselves and their claim but people have forgotten their true standing and processes.

You of all people being trained in the ways should understand the double language that is really used.

A person MUST never claim they will NOT pay. If someone actually says this, watch how fast they get locked up. Its all about making the claimant prove any actual legal contract exists that the alleged debtor is party to and liable for. Its not about getting everything for free either as some think but making sure that all parties operate legally in contract with each other.

#727     Nov 29, 2015
  8. I Don't completely disagree. Interesting ideas!

#728     Nov 29, 2015
  9. Its been a total of 3,012 days. Never thought it would incite to many replies. After so many days I can say with all luck that my credit is back to normal, there were no garnishment to my wages and my career prospered.

For the next crisis (which is fast approaching) I plan not to default on my debts but above all I keep my priorities the same say.

Good Luck to all of you.

#729     Aug 24, 2017
    Propaganda and johnnyrock like this.