Swing Trading QQQ

Discussion in 'Trading' started by schizo, May 6, 2024.

1. Yeah that monthly candle is so bullish. Only thing that sucks is goodbye volatility again. I would be stunned if QQQ even got under 448 again next week. Probably back again to new ATH. This market is too unstoppable

#221     May 31, 2024
  2. Overnight

Overnight

V-shape-DTE is a year old. I predict that in two years, v-shape-0 DTE will not be on this forum.

Mark it.

#222     May 31, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Such an angry person lmao. You're mad because it keeps making V recoveries over and over agin?

#223     Jun 1, 2024
  4. %%
    QQQ usualy a % leader, most tiemframes ;
    not 52 weeks....................

#224     Jun 3, 2024
  5. Overnight

Overnight

No, I'm angry at YOU because newbies who come to this forum and see you type that nonsense over and over again will be led into a false sense of security, piling into bullish positions with no downside protection.

And when the next bear market occurs and they lose their shit, they are going to blame the ET forum, AND NOT YOU, for their losses, because they think the ET management let shit-talkers like you persist here, biasing their views to be uber-bullish without PRM™.

You tarnish the reputation of this forum.

Begone.

#225     Jun 3, 2024
  6. Darc

Darc

Cmon Mate. Overnight is a veteran Trader with experience approaching 30 years ...

APPARENTLY :D

Overnight 28 years.png

For a bit of background to his experience:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/journal.379617/page-13

:D:D:D

#226     Jun 3, 2024
  7. Darc

Darc

Confidence by Interest Rate traders that The Fed will cut in September has increased again after taking a Dip last Week.

#227     Jun 4, 2024
    slickman likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Trade it.

#228     Jun 4, 2024
    slickman likes this.
  9. Everything I said has been correct. If they listened they would be making money. Yes this market is unstoppable and it has more to go.

no one is losing their shit as there is no bear market that is happening. What don’t you understand. 0Dte provided the backstop to prevent the market from any serious downside.

How anyone can ever think there can ever be a crash is laughable. I know it’s hard to accept, but trust me this market is truly unstoppable

#229     Jun 5, 2024
  10. Overnight

Overnight

You're a liar. You overlook the bad, and when it happens you scurry into the corners. You are fucking poison to this site.

#230     Jun 5, 2024