Swiss Franc intervention off the table for longer term right now or not ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TrAndy2022, Oct 2, 2022.

1. piezoe

piezoe

This is one of the attitudes that can lead to a breakdown in society and create a structural void that can be filled by demagogues and autocrats.

#21     Oct 3, 2022
    billv and murray t turtle like this.

2. Sorry to disappoint you but it is the way it is. I belong to the few who know that there are no m ore than minus 3000 people on Earth without sin :):D

#22     Oct 3, 2022
  3. %%
    PR is a special situation\
    bad gov management\ whirlwind\even more than the low\no state tax FLA.
    I have noticed some try to cheat states out of sales taxes but i simply ask them for a reciept+ even state taxes are so complicated , if they dont charge me what i guess the rate is i seldom ask ''is that the right tax ??'':D:D I have asked occasionaly; one time the farm store manager said witha rebuke ''no tax on farm seed!! But years later they changed the law; taxed now
    TN has no state income tax like 7 or 8 US states = no state tax on farm products or services-some cases ................................................................................
    I don't need no rockin chair\
    Geritol or your Medicare.
    I ain't ready for the junkyard yet/ i feel like new Corvette, G Jones >3,777,888video Views:caution::caution:

#23     Oct 4, 2022
  4. SNB's Maechler: If the currency becomes too weak or strong, the central bank is ready to buy and sell francs.

#24     Oct 5, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.