T3 announced Road To Funding Program

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by qlai, Aug 10, 2020.

1. qlai

qlai

So it appears T3 is getting into “we will fund you after you prove yourself” game. They sent me e-mail asking what’s holding me back from joining.

@T3, maybe you can have some representation here on ET for starters?

It’s not clear what education will be provided. I am familiar with what Sammy teaches and what Melnik is doing, but I have no idea what your traders are doing.

Maybe you can take some pointers from SMB, which was briefly part of T3 I believe, and put out some useful content on YouTube?

Oh, and starting people out with 10k is a joke, btw.

TorosTrades64 likes this.
  2. Business is good right now -- everyone wants to be a day trader thanks to the Robinhood + Pandemic situation.

3. trader99

trader99

4. Does the cost of the trading test include the series 57 test and Study materials?

5. qlai

qlai

Yes. I am urging T3 to up their game. The timing of this offer, combined with ridiculously low starting paper capital, and no transparency in what kind of education they will provide, makes me question how genuine this program is. I expect better from them because I know they are legit prop firm.

6. Agreed. Guess they just saw so much money right now with everyone wanting to be a daytrader -- if they did it strategically, I am sure they would have received a lot of serious interest

7. Pretty much a BS offer (costs vs benefit) from T3 in my opinion compared to other funding programs out there

8. Is T3 where that guy Scott “the pitbull dog” Redler trades? I think i saw a video of that firm about 10 years ago.

9. I see all it takes is a 10 percent gain, followed by a ten percent gain, followed by an 8 percent gain, followed by a 7 percent gain. Seems like a legit opportunity. Each leg has to be finished within a month, so this should be a breeze.

TorosTrades64 likes this.
  10. seems kinda legit but I'm still skeptical about some stuff I emailed them but no response hopefully they respond soon

#10     Sep 4, 2020