Takion api (take 2)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kwayker22, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hey Folks,
    Wanted to post again to see if i get better luck;Been sifting through several hundred lines of code in order to figure out Takion API for the past couple of days. I have the preliminary documents that show you how to install the software, some general information and an example algorithm.
    I'm just trying to pull the bids from the market maker window and display them in a dialog box, however I'm unable to decipher what methods/variables to use given the plethora of them. I reach out to you in desperation as there is no one around for assistance in this respects; I understand that you have no obligation to do so, but any help will not go unappreciated

Thank you

zenmaster likes this.
  2. fan27

fan27

Sorry no one has been able to help you. I would be hesitant to use any software that is not decently documented and well supported.

3. In regards to documentation, that's the general consensus from a programmer perspective. However, if there are features you like, and support is strong, there are many programmers for hire who specialize in specific software/languages.

zenmaster and fan27 like this.
  4. Hey kwayker22,
    I have basic/short documentation for this API, but I do not have any files and examples. Please PM me if you have anything. I'm looking to make some simple code for personal use, but I can't find anything.

Thank you!

zenmaster likes this.
  5. Hey guys, I have basic documentation too. We should do a Skype call to discuss. Anyone in? Cheers