tampa's Revenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tampa, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Lots of new people here since the last time you gave this the old college try, and not a few of them clueless.

Excelsior!

#41     Dec 8, 2004
  2. That's it, that's your trading style? I like the different colors on your chart. You remember back in Bible times when Jacob wanted to breed sheep, he would put the bars of the pen first one way and then another and every time the sheep would breed better, or somethin'? Maybe you should use cycle lines in conjunction with your CCI indicator to break the day into visible segments. It may not help your trading but at least you won't have to breed to these jackasses.

bd

#42     Dec 8, 2004
  3. tampa

tampa

Sir, it has never been my intent to take bread out of the mouths of my fellow traders and their children - rather my intent has ALWAYS been to have the most beautiful charts.

I showed the chart not to enlighten, but to elicit sympathy.

#43     Dec 8, 2004
  4. Well, you definitely have mine. BTW started reading your blog and will attend to it further after a delay for medical treatment...no you are not keeping me in stitches and no...it isn't terminal or even very serious. You probably know how things drag on. See ya' around?

bd

#44     Dec 8, 2004
  5. At your service
    night and day
    if we don't get 'em
    you don't pay!

#45     Dec 8, 2004
  6. traderob

traderob

At the risk of poiting out the obvious, you don't seem to have have price bars on your charts. You haven't taken woodies 'we don't need no stinkin price action' mantra to heart have you?

#46     Dec 8, 2004
  7. tampa

tampa

Indeed I have!

Price bars are for wimps- one has no need for them.

My broker lets me know when it's time to cut losses by closing me out when margin is gone. I am still working on when to take a profit, but to be honest, the situation hasn't come up yet.

#47     Dec 8, 2004
  8. Before I take leave...tampa you are a true philanthropist---you won't toil for your crust of bread should another be found wanting, you post charts for the artisitic value of what might be garnered from them, you charitably allow your broker to close your trades at margin stop lest he misunderstand your trading intentions; finally, you foreswear the use of price bars to plan exits from profitable positions. In today's markets I don't see how you can lose. I concur with Mr. Subliminal and think you should load the boat for each and every trade. Best to you, Brother.

Bruce
    :D

#48     Dec 8, 2004
  9. tampa

tampa

My good fellow, apparently I have lead you astray in to thinking that I care if you approve,or disapprove, are amused or not. Well, I don't care.

If you read all that I have written, you will know exactly who and what I am. Granted there is a lot of material, and it requires reading between the lines.

You, on the other hand tell us much in but a comparatively few words.

A normal person who encounters something not to his liking turns the channel, closes the book, or turns his back and walks away. Small people, insecure people, those with inferiority complexes feel compelled to speak out in the hope others will notice them.

We know who and what I am, and now we know who and what you are.

Sir, your jackass awaits...

#49     Dec 8, 2004
  10. Indeed, I can hear that heretofore dumb brute telling me the Angel of the Lord awaits me with a mirror-like sword. Until, and when, we meet again, I bid you adieu.

#50     Dec 9, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.