The Above 20K party

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think OP is celebrating the last chance to buy above 20K. :)

#11     Jun 19, 2022
  2. deaddog

deaddog

What has changed that would cause bitcoin to quit falling?
    All I see is a whole bunch of investors underwater hoping it won't go much lower.

#12     Jun 19, 2022
  3. According to Dr. Burry, those in the equity markets who think that the worst of the pain is soon to be over are in for a very nasty surprise.

Let's assume he is right, and I bet more than 50% that is the case.

Even if most leverage has been wiped out of crypto, there is still more that will be force-sold in order to meet margin calls in equities.

This further selling of crypto will force more selling in order to meet crypto-margin calls.

Strap into your seats folks...

#13     Jun 20, 2022
  4. We are on the brink of recession - something BTC has never experienced. This won't be a bear cycle as it has seen before and previous levels will fly out the window. As above I'm inclined to think Dr Burry is correct and let's face it, he's rarely wrong when it comes to crashes.

#14     Jun 20, 2022
    Jungletrader likes this.
  5. Don't you just love how every week we seem to be going through a once-in-a-lifetime event?

#15     Jun 20, 2022
    Jungletrader likes this.
  6. Both political parties are getting large donations to regulate. Does this mean bailouts again? I thought the Crypto hated regulation as pure libertarians?

#16     Jun 20, 2022
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Every sell off in bitcoin is noise, every rally is proof that it’s going to 10MM in 5 years.

#17     Jun 20, 2022
    Jungletrader likes this.
  8. End of next week my first paychecks from my new job begin to arrive.

Will have to keep depositing into Interactive Brokers and loading up on Ethereum ETFs. If I keep catching falling knives, so much the better.

Ironically, Solana (the ETH Killer) almost had a massive liquidation event, avoided only by some emergency voting thing they rushed in to adjust margin against a specific whale. So much for being decentralized...

#18     Jun 20, 2022