The Best Stocks during Trump's presidency

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jamie J., Jan 18, 2017.

1. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

Hey, guys! The Stock market is always full of surprises and worries. But it seems that soon the things will become more complicated and investors already look helpless. What to do, what to avoid? And what stocks still look safe despite all this fuss? I look forward to your ideas.

2. comagnum

comagnum

RSX (ETF) - Russia stock Index, has been rockin like a hurricane!

This is my own creation - global stock indexes.

Trump.PNG

3. jim8812

jim8812

4. Invest in Russia and oil and you won't be wrong.

5. hajimow

hajimow

Best stock for Trump's presidency? Umm.... You have to invest beyond two months :D

6. comagnum

comagnum

But I think all the stocks are doing well. Republican president is good for economy.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

The stock market performs significantly better under a democrat president. I am not trying to get into politics but am a stickler for the facts.

Democrat_Republican_Stock_Market.PNG

To make it more fair here is one going back further but it lacks Obama's last term which as we all know was up big time.

Democrat_Republican_Stock_Market_1900.PNG

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  7. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

Looks like Russia market is an obvious answer. Do people really need to invest in it?

8. hajimow

hajimow

9. comagnum

comagnum

Here are the top 10% of stock sectors that moved up the first week after Trumps win. Biotech and pharma has been under pressure since than so you'll have to do your own DD.

Trump_Sectors_Top_10%.PNG

#10     Jan 19, 2017