The differences between Shia and Sunni Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Banjo

Banjo

gwb-trading likes this.
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

"He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

"Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."

CaptainObvious and bullmarket79 like this.
  3. jem

jem

you are even willing to play the fool for the left even though you are not?

4. No difference. They are all the enemy.

5. Ricter

Ricter

You need to take a break from here. That joke is simply a copy and paste. It was voted the funniest religious joke in worldwide voting a year or two ago.

6. The Shia and Sunni are both terrorists e.g. Iran is Sunni and ISIS is Shia.

We need to get em all!! Humanity is better off without em.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I thought it was funny :)

8. You have it backwards. Iran is shia and ISIS sunni, as are the Saudis.

gwb-trading likes this.
  9. OK, but they are all the same. We need to get em all, to protect the USA.

10. jem

jem

it wasn't the quality of the joke its that you have developed a pattern that every time you see a subject that is not good for the left... you try to diffuse it with a misdirection.

Posting that joke was an attempt to implicitly point out muslim differences are just like christian church differences. Which is ridiculous considering the scale of he violence. (I know a terrorist sympathizer's next trick is to bring up Northern Ireland -- so lets compare Isis, Iraq and Iran and Hezbollah to the NRA .)

#10     Oct 5, 2015