the end of UK.. RIP.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Batman28, Jan 18, 2009.

1. gnome

gnome

Difficult not to like an argument which begins with this.. :D

#151     Jan 20, 2009
  2. I've gotta tell you fyshy that that map holds little credibility when under the 'leadership' heading the US is above the UK.

I don't think Brown is great by any stretch but Bush is by far the worst in history,and no-one can deny that.

#152     Jan 20, 2009
  3. This thread is brilliant. I live in the UK and I have to say one of the things I like the most about it is the way the British are able to put themselves down. Well that and the fact they say things like "It's just a flesh wound" when they've lost an arm or a leg in an accident.

I'm sure the UK is on the brink of... something. But what I wonder? A new era of some sort one would imagine.

Anyway, enough, let's revert to some national stereotyping and dated insults! Hurrah, we were in WWII from the beginning and trounced the Hun etc etc etc

#153     Jan 20, 2009
  4. #154     Jan 20, 2009
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Amazing! This is what happens when a Country (with the ENCOURAGEMENT) of it's government, turns it's back on God and all traditional values.

I live in the US, and have no doubt we'll wind up like the UK and France sooner than later.

This is probably the most asked question by people these days; where can I move? I've asked the same question too. Sad!!!

Turn your back on God's word, and His favor will NOT be yours...

#155     Jan 20, 2009
  6. France has maybe trown 4 billion USD to support it's banking system this crisis. How much has the US? 8 Trillion$?

What bad is there to wind up like?

:p

#156     Jan 20, 2009
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!! Do I even need to "go there" about France??? What a liberal, lost toilet!!!!

Only God himself could actually love France, and it's idiots.

#157     Jan 20, 2009
  8. Ok Mr hillbilly calm down.:)

#158     Jan 20, 2009
  9. God is french

#159     Jan 20, 2009
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!! How did you know? Lol!!!

#160     Jan 20, 2009