the end of UK.. RIP.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Batman28, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Iraq War Statistics as of Jan 4th 2009:

Total number of troops in Iraq: 152,350

From the USA: 148,000

From the UK: 4,100

From ALL OTHER NATIONS of the world: 250

Show some fucking respect.

Or go and ask some stinking French coward to watch your back.

#171     Jan 21, 2009
  2. dave74

dave74

The answer is simple for a Brit like you. Move to Canada. Similar culture. Tons of jobs because of oil and other resources.

#172     Jan 21, 2009

3. Brits soon will overtake U.S. as fattest fatties n the world.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...mingham-is-overweight-says-health-survey.html

"Official figures predict that one third of British adults will be obese by 2012 and 90 per cent of children by 2050, suggesting the UK could overtake the United States as the world's fattest nation."

#173     Jan 21, 2009
  4. dave74

dave74

Pretty sad that Brits and Yanks are arguing here. The two countries are so similar in culture, and need each other in these times.

Someone actually sees France as more of an ally than Britain? Hilarious.

#174     Jan 21, 2009
  5. Its very sad :( Sorry to see it.

A little music from the Kinks - - Living on a Thin Line (There's No England Anymore)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IIzNmLDvb8

(The political issues in the video don't have much to do with the current financial crisis - but the music still speaks volumes & I didn't want to take the time to search for the same song with a strictly financial theme.)

#175     Jan 21, 2009
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, the Brits, and Yanks need not argue back and forth. I have some British friends and they're good people.

As for France? They're so lost, I don't know what it would take to save them now...

#176     Jan 22, 2009
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. That means I've got some work to do spreading His word.

#177     Jan 22, 2009
  8. Yes, come on now ladies, we're all in the sewer together, all share the same brainwashing, all love Jane Fonda. We are ALLIES and are fascinated by each other. We need to laugh in the face of adversity together, show a little 'what the fuck' mentality. We know what we are and what we have given to the world, we do not have to go and start measuring each other's cocks. We must stand firm and proud, shoulder to shoulder and have a drink together. I have some wonderful memories of being deflowered on Daytona beach by a dancer from manhatten. She broke my heart: Oh youth, youth, I'd give anything to regain it, except, get up early, take regular excercise or be a useful member of the community (Wilde).

#178     Jan 22, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Where the world would be without Led Zeppelin for Christ's sake. Horrible.:D :D :D

#179     Jan 22, 2009
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

What gets me is the fact that American Heros bled all over France's beaches freeing them from an evil tyrant.

Now, less than 70 years later, France has all but forgotten...

Even worse, we ask for their help in the "war on terror," and they turn their cowardly backs on us. They deserve what they have become.

Disclaimer: I will not buy, or consume and French products in protest! I guess my personal boycott of French products will drive their unemployment to about 40%:D

#180     Jan 22, 2009