the end of UK.. RIP.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Batman28, Jan 18, 2009.

1. The French have a savingsrate of +10%.

Keep laughing all the way to the soupline Leapup.:p

#181     Jan 22, 2009
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL! I won't be in a soupline any time soon. Btw, what do the French save their +10% for? Hallucinagenic drugs?:D

If so, this could explain alot.:D

Enjoy your crepes.:D :D :D

#182     Jan 22, 2009
  3. Shagi

Shagi

Goodbye UK - confirmed recession kicked in but the big wigs deny it:confused:

#183     Jan 23, 2009
  4. AK100

AK100

Don't give us that 'we (the US) freed Europe from Hitler rubbish'.

Yes, you sure helped and no doubt were the muscle that the Euro Allies needed.

But it was nothing but a business decision by the US and what a great investment for the country it turned out to be.

If the US hadn't helped chances are Europe would have been taken over by Stalin and then the US's biggest market would have gone up in smoke.

For example, how many billions did US firms make out of Europe from 1945 - 1989 versus how much did they make from behind the iron curtain in the same time period?

If Europe had gone red the US would now be a shadow of its great self.

As for the bickering here, let's all be friends. I like Americans and the country but at the same time they're always good for a joke being cracked against them :)

#184     Jan 23, 2009
  5. AK100

AK100

Also, don't knock France. It's a great country.

Be above the crappy propaganda of the US news and media and celebrate the country. It's not perfect, the French can be funny in their own way but overall they're good people from a lovely country.

Take your American girl/wife/mistress to Paris for a weekend and I'm sure you'll both love it.

#185     Jan 23, 2009
  6. I think the Americans here have shown themsleves for what they really are.

Let's be honest everyone around the world fucking hates them,they fool themselves into believing that everyone is somehow jealous when actually their stupidity/greed/lack of culture/lack of class and overall incompetance just pisses everyone off.Their closest neighbours Canada & Mexico can't stand them,they just use them.

#186     Jan 23, 2009

7. Toll free number is only free when dialed using a land line. Calling the number using cellphone will consume airtime.

#187     Nov 22, 2010
  8. I got sick seeing them too. I am American.

#188     Nov 22, 2010
  9. LeeD

LeeD

"Crown" assets have been separate from those of the royal family for a number of years. As a result, no "seizing" is appropriate.

However, you should blame Disney, not British monarchy, for girls' affection for princes.

#189     Nov 22, 2010
  10. zdreg

zdreg

#190     Sep 4, 2012