the end of UK.. RIP.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Batman28, Jan 18, 2009.

1. UK is gone, with improvised traders bozos running the place. GAME OVER

we all know this is the next Iceland.

Banks are bankrupt, the pound will soon resume its freefall, nobody to buy UK govvie debt, who's gonna bid for my house of cards :D

so many unemployed soon, people with a job will be left paying 80%+ taxes, paying for everybody else, paying for this foolish government, thank god I left 6 months ago

#21     Jan 19, 2009
  2. London's gain was wherever you landed loss then I suppose

#22     Jan 19, 2009
  3. at least I left a land of losers but I'm sure you are so proud to be part of that club

#23     Jan 19, 2009
  4. in the USA, u have 1800 numbers which are toll free. call ur credit card company, toll-free

in the UK, oh yes u have 1800 number types too,e xcept that they are called premium numbers and You pay EXTRA FOR THEM. call ur credit card company, you pay even more than a normal phone call

FUCK. this is such a bullshit system. entrenched privileges have to go. the royal family should be lined up in front of the gulliotine as far as i am concerned

#24     Jan 19, 2009
  5. oh yes if u are white its all hunky dory. i have been to some of the afore mentioned places, and if you are a minority, have lots of dough, people in these areas will still look at up from head to toe, wondering if ur some kind of fucking alien

#25     Jan 19, 2009
  6. Good One

You didn't leave shit,you're a whining little bitch who watched while everyone else did ok and left you behind,now all you do is run the place down,but what should anyone expect with a rank Irish name like Brendan,probably some Irish mug still holding a grudge.

#26     Jan 19, 2009
  7. What minority are you?

#27     Jan 19, 2009
  8. you will swallow your pride very soon, once taxes are raised back towards 100%, do you remember those days, back in the 70s, when electricity was cut 2 days a week, yes those days are coming back

#28     Jan 19, 2009
  9. DICKHEAD

#29     Jan 19, 2009
  10. BuyHiSellLo must be Prince Fucking Charles, being so defensive of the sinking HMS UK.

Any economy and banking system with a 'Royal Family' is doomed in the long run. Too much inbreeding in that gene pool...

..and the antithesis of democracy no matter what they claim, with 'Knights' & 'Lords.'

No wonder the food is rubbish, mates.

Oy, you bloody, British wankers!!! Glad we kicked your redcoat, diseased asses back to your tiny island in '76...1776, that is. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBo0LLlKu5Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBo0LLlKu5Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#30     Jan 19, 2009