the end of UK.. RIP.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Batman28, Jan 18, 2009.

1. AK100

AK100

You talk so much crap it's actually funny :)

THE real reason we didn't join the Euro is because we are an Island and therefore have (for better or worse) an Island mentaility.

This is why the English will always say something like 'I'm going to Europe for my summer holidays'

#61     Jan 19, 2009
  2. Are you saying then that Spain,Ireland and Germany are happy with the Euro?

If the Euro is so great for Italy why every few months does a story circulate about them leaving the Euro?

#62     Jan 19, 2009
  3. #63     Jan 19, 2009
  4. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

Because you read british financial press ! That story doesn't exist in Italy, nor in Europe: it's an invention of the anglosaxons !

The british financial press has started a propaganda war against the euro and eurozone countries. Every day there are insults (like the nickname "PIGS") and false informations about economic data.
    Weren't you aware of this ? Well, now you are. :)

#64     Jan 19, 2009
  5. You silly cunt

#65     Jan 19, 2009
  6. Do you know what 'pompous' even means you prick?

Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't have used it to describe me.I'm assuming you're a typical thick American with an inferiority complex when you come accross English people,you need to work on that son.

You might also want to get involved with the trading a little more,5000+ posts is the sign of a real loser.

#66     Jan 19, 2009
  7. Boy I love the Brits. Arrogant on the way up and twice as arrogant on the way down. "We will never surrender".

#67     Jan 19, 2009
  8. If you had a clue about trading you'd know its MLK day in the US - exchanges are closed you clown.

#68     Jan 19, 2009
  9. I didn't think you did 5000 posts today dickhead!

#69     Jan 19, 2009
  10. Uhm, you're wrong. The people of Germany, Denmark & Netherlands did not want the Euro. They wanted national sovereigntiy and did not want a group of bureaucrats controlled by the elites trumping their national laws.

Nations like Italy & Greece wanted the Euro because their economies are a joke and they benefited, by essentially leeching off the productive nations like Germany.

Overall, the people were against the Euro but the referendums kept being held till it was approved.

#70     Jan 19, 2009