The Life and Times of Harris Kupperman (Praetorian2)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah, I found that thing a bit iffy.

#11     Apr 5, 2021
  2. Years later, he moved to investments in Mongolia, and that fund is down like 98%.

Holy fuck! Well, at least his clients didn't end up with NEGATIVE equity...

#12     Apr 22, 2021
  3. maxinger

maxinger

This thread / OP is very strange ....

thousands and thousands of people (or bots or machines ) have viewed this thread.
    But there are hardly any comments about this thread.

[

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    #13     Apr 22, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  4. Daal

Daal

I asked about his fund on PMs in 2003. Here is the answer (I deleted the question at the top because he didnt put quotes and it just looked like my question was his answer)

upload_2021-4-22_7-30-13.png

lmao. Now he has a newsletter? you cant make this shit up

#14     Apr 22, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. @Daal Excellent screenshot! This IS DEFINITELY the fund this scumbag was pitching me around 2006, in Miami Beach. It was all about remote mining operations in Africa. I tried to find information about it using the Wayback Machine, but it's all been scrubbed. His Marquis Jet card facing my direction, on his desk, at his office, just gave me bad vibes (well, actually Kupperman in person, will give you bad vibes). My gut feeling saved me a cool $1 Million dollars ;)

People like this need to be exposed...

#15     May 5, 2021
  6. It's like "ET Flatliners". I am bringing Kuppy's failed $100M African Mining Fund back to life! Poor dude thought he had buried it pretty well, for like the last 15 years. "He crossed the Line, and some Lines shouldn't be crossed"...

#16     May 5, 2021
  7. It’s okay not to like everyone’s strategy. Some things work better for you and not for others and vice-versa. Focus on doing what gets you profits.

#17     Jul 2, 2021
  8. Howdy!!!

Please review the thread carefully (and the self-explanatory links), as I expose the $100M completely lost around 2006-2007, by Harris "Kuppy" Kupperman. Then, he disappeared, and reinvented himself in Mongolian real estate. His Mongolian Fund was wiped out as well, this time taking out thousands of investors, instead of hundreds.

Feel free to PM me, so I can discuss in detail, my personal meeting with Mr. Kupperman, in Miami Beach, during this time. I am more than willing to go on the record (LIKE UNDER OATH/POLYGRAPH). Why his $100M "FIASCO" is omitted from history (and the Internet), is truly a mystery!!!

No worries. I am here to set the record straight on this dude ;)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    #18     Aug 7, 2021
  9. "Kuppy Chats With Realvision (again)"

https://adventuresincapitalism.com/2021/06/25/kuppy-chats-with-realvision-again/

RealVision cannot do proper due diligence!!!
    https://www.realvision.com/simple-t...rral&utm_campaign=20210616_HK_JB_CONT_W1_LINK

"Who is on Real Vision?

We only allow the smartest investors and brightest minds on Real Vision. People such as Kyle Bass, Stanley Druckenmiller, Mike Green, Kiril Sokoloff, Jim Rogers, Jeff Gundlach, Mark Yusko, Rick Rule, Jim Grant, to name but a few.

We turn away more people than we accept on the channel."

Raoul Pal, you are a nice person, please don't get conned (Kupperman is absolutely using you, unless he can explain the $100 Million Dollars lost in African Mining). Feel free to reach out to me...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    #19     Aug 7, 2021
  10. Poor Kuppy.

(this is not investment advice)

#20     Aug 13, 2021