The Manipulative Media Machine (never sleeps)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mikeriley, Jun 18, 2022.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

Hollywood, media, radio and television bombards us with non-stop negative programming of emotionally charged visuals of CONFLICT, detailing crime, violence, murder-mayhem and chaos, corruption, calamities, political turmoil, natural disasters, global unrest,and crises only to be followed by more crises reporting..over and over and over...

Which keeps the majority in a state of fear, apprehension, anxiety,
    anger, hatred, shame, guilt and mistrust.

#Stay disengaged and refuse to give your mind and emotions to their
    incessant drama and BS.

2. Your post reminds me of a recent, very good, deep, documentary I watched, called: Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds (2012)....all traders, and people, should watch that many, many, times until it truly registers in you.

mikeriley and themickey like this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

I haven't made a screenshot, yet, there was a point in time when 90% of the new threads here on ET were about covi.

Maybe there is no correlation between intelligence and fear. Who knows.

mikeriley and Money Trust like this.
  4. And you see how those threads stopped when the media stopped, right? Yet, those same retards tried to argue with me when I told them that the ONLY reason they were in fear of "covid" and care so much about it is because the TV told them to.

Axon, mikeriley and Nobert like this.
  5. Hello mikeriley,

Whoever controls the media, controls the world.

Keep trading and investing.

6. SunTrader

SunTrader

I didn't the media to make Covid real. I know two people personally that would up on ventilators.

Ignorance often times is worse than fear.

7. easymon1

easymon1

8. maxinger

maxinger

most news is biased.
    also, professional writers are slow in writing.

always read the news with a pinch of salt.
    Then our trading minds will not be contaminated by biased inaccurate negative or positive news.

9. Mytacism

Mytacism

To Be honest, I do not prefer to watch or read news except for news related to finance.