The market doubts Musk will buy TWTR

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, May 12, 2022.

1. %%
    I HAVENT read all the take over agreements ; looks like he may buy it ,as long as its above $39.39. I think he may buy it, anyway, because sounds like he wants to.
    We dont really know but time proves most anything.......

#21     May 13, 2022
  2. I think its pretty clear by now

Elon Musk

[​IMG]

#22     May 13, 2022
  3. TheDawn

TheDawn

Or inactive accounts. I created an account on Twitter once but I haven't used it for like 10 years.

Good thing I didn't buy. And this is I guess what everybody was cautioning for those who wanted to buy to make a quick profit.

#23     May 13, 2022
  4. Every time those morons at TWTR ask me to verify b phone, I abandon the account

Their loss

#24     May 14, 2022
  5. agree here. Musk never intended to buy twitter. He was attempting to prop falling stocks. Particularly to prop FANG plus and thinking netflix and facebook are no longer even relevant in FANG ..trying to place twitter into a replacement spot even as a private corp. He had stopped the bleeding at $45 and the market was pricing $45 as a baseline and FANG plus valuation comparable .

Basically trying to prop Tesla which is really the main FANG plus. However. Once Russia has complete the Ukraine action, China will follow quickly into Taiwan, before Biden term ends. This resulting china soft war and full sanctions will screw Apple and Tesla pretty bad. Along with killing most all the importation of the junk amazon sells to US incels. If only Musk could single handedly hold up FANG plus through twitter manipulation statements and false PRs.

"Today, I will buy all the FANG corporations and Take Them Private at 50% premiums to the current market prices"

btw...notice no one is talking about all the hundreds of millions of fake accounts on Facebook.
    Also...its true. None of us except millionaire is the right color to run any of these FANG plus. We outsourced... ALL of our manufacturing industry to china. ALL of our back office IT and coding to India. And now, ALL of our top management to India. USA ticker symbol is merely a small cap "shell corporation" holding all the death spiral financing debt and NONE of the production, invention, management or Supply Chains...lol

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    #25     May 17, 2022
  6. ET180

ET180

Good call.

#26     Jul 8, 2022