The meaning of risk. What does risk mean to you?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Amahrix, Sep 20, 2019.

1. deaddog

deaddog

How do you define your risk and how does it improve your trading?

#41     Feb 1, 2021
  2. Laura48

Laura48

So how do you manage risk while trading? Any particular strategy or rule that you follow?

#42     Feb 2, 2021
  3. There is no particular strategy, I make strategy according to the ongoing market.

#43     Feb 4, 2021
  4. For me, risk means growth. If I am taking risk, it means I am taking a step forward towards my growth.

#44     Feb 6, 2021
  5. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Risk is return for me, bigger the position, more is the reward. I always see the quality pairs and trade according to the events predicted in the economic calendar. You can set risk as per your trading level. You can increase to double figures which is completely dependent on the goals and balance you have.

#45     Feb 9, 2021
  6. navyelite

navyelite

For me, risk in trading is to put your hard earned money without having knowledge and experience.

#46     Feb 17, 2021
  7. MotionX

MotionX

I believe that risks occur to make you learn from the mistakes and make you well informed for the upcoming uncertainty in the Forex market.

#47     Mar 8, 2021
  8. Jaagup

Jaagup

And that risk is definitely not worth taking.

#48     May 25, 2021
  9. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Definitely, half knowledge is lethal. Always work upon your concepts first, then do demo and test your learning there, after few good demo trades go for live trades with small amounts

#49     May 25, 2021
  10. Agreed, demo accounts are very beneficial for testing the trading environment before starting live trading.

#50     May 27, 2021
    Dr_Trade likes this.