The Obama Chronicles Vol 4 - Obama Funds Iranian Terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 4, 2020.

1. wildchild

wildchild

All the democrat candidates are saying they would be Obama's 3rd term so I am highlighting some of the disasters that Obama oversaw. If you dont want to go back to these insane policies, you have to vote for Trump in 2020. I am highlighting the debacles, the democrats want to redo.

It seems Trump has taken off the gloves and has rid the world of one Iran's leading terrorists, Qassem Soleimani. Soleimani was the head of Iran's terrorist Quds Force which was responsible for up to 600 deaths of US Troops in Iraq. They also work closely with terrorists in Syria, supply Hezbollah, and fund and supply Palestinian terrorists. There is alot of blood on Soleimani's hands. The democrats have been up-in-arms about the strike and are really upset Soleimani is dead. It never ceases to amaze me how the democrats are always aligned with the world's worst people such as Soleimani, Fidel Castro, Mao, Hugo Chavez, and Saddam Hussein.

One of the most vile tweets to come out was of Rose McGowan.
    She tweeted
    "Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani"

Of course most democrats feel exactly the way she does.

Now the question becomes, how was this Soleimani funded. It turns out that, in part, Soleimani was funded by none other than Barack Hussein Obama. We know that Obama secretly sent airplanes to Iran which were loaded with cash. He didnt want anyone to find out but the word got out as the cash was being unloaded on the tarmac. The first instinct of Obama was to lie about the transfers, but eventually, he had to come out and admit it. He claimed he wanted to wire the money instead of transferring cash, but he couldnt because of the banking system. I guess it sucks when you are the President and money laundering laws get in the way of you funding terrorists.

More money was released in the form of lifting of sanctions by Obama which is estimated to be $150 billion. That much money will certainly buy a lot of car bombs and kill alot of innocent people, but Obama didnt bat an eye when given the chance.

Of course, more lying occurred and Obama claimed Iran was peaceful and the money would be used for peaceful purposes. It turns out they got John Kerry, Obama's Secretary of State, under oath and facing the possible penalty of perjury if he lied, came clean and said that some of the money Obama released to Iran would be funding terrorism. On Jan 21, 2016 Kerry stated "I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists, You know, to some degree, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that can be prevented."

So the question becomes, do you want to elect a President who will fund terrorism. Biden, Sanders, Warren are in lock-step with Obama's foreign policy and if any of these people were to ever become President it is clear, they will make similar moves.

Past Chronicles
    The Obama Chronicles Vol 1 - Obama re-purposes NASA to focus on Muslim Outreach
    https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/...oses-nasa-to-focus-on-muslim-outreach.337537/

The Obama Chronicles Vol 2 - Obama gives Army Deserter, Bowe Bergdahl a hero's welcome
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...eserter-bowe-bergdahl-a-heros-welcome.338291/

The Obama Chronicles Vol 3 - Obama insults Nancy Reagan with tasteless joke
    https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/...ults-nancy-reagan-with-tasteless-joke.338897/

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

"Chronicle
    noun
    A factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence."

What you have there are your "brain droppings", not chronicles.

3. There is a lot of blood on Obama's hands too.

He let Iran get away with some pretty nasty shiite while they were negotiating the Iran Deal and and after it was adopted because it would have undermined the view that his deal had them under control if he confronted them.

That is the same dynamic that led to Hillary having the embassy people kllled in Benghazi. Libya was Obama's personal war (no congressional approval there, eh) and he and hillary wanted to showcase it as the next Jeffersonian democracy. Meanwhile, Chris Stevens was begging for help, saying in a cable that the Black Flag of Al Queda was flying all around him and that the Brits had abandoned their mission due to an attack. But nope, to post military there would have undermined the poltical narrative that everything was Jeffersonian there now.

I digressed a little off into Libya, but not really. The point was that - similarly- intelligence officers and military operatives reported many known attacks that they knew were being planned by Iran but they had to just stand back and watch them happen because there was a lot of pressure to keep everything looking groovy with Iran while Obama was negotiating the deal and after.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

5. wildchild

wildchild

Everything is well documented.

What exactly do you have a problem with? You have a problem when people tell the truth about your leaders.

BTW, you believe in hands up-dont shoot, Jussie Smollet, Russia Collusion, and countless other hoaxes.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well ok then, just stick with your stupid man's idea of what a smart man sounds like until that brain grows and you see for yourself.

W.C.'s out-of-order and not-so-factual "chronicles" they are.

7. wildchild

wildchild

Everything in the post if factual. What do you dispute?

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

"Post if factual" ? Did you mean everything you say is post-factual? Then we agree.

Anyway, I have my holidays to plan. Have fun in your madness.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Bugenhagen, yes I admit it. I had a typo. Ohhh my God, it is the first time in the history of the world.

BTW, what did I post that was not true? I am still waiting.

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

You will be waiting as you were already corrected on a bunch of this but you forgot.

Anyway, no time for your pajero obsessions stuff today, I'm packing for a nice island holiday, having me a coco-loco later.

#10     Jan 5, 2020