The parasite of the world...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Dec 10, 2021.

1. a leper and the swine

Bibi you can have done better than that...what is worth gold and silver? another holocust? I thought they would learn...I'm warning you dust is worth more than you parasite...
    [​IMG]

2. easymon1

easymon1

What differentiates this politician from the rest of them?

delete jdle.jpg
    delete jgle.jpg

3. I envy you to some extent for being able to care for politics.

Last few election rounds I didn't vote, I voted with the guys I loathe, voted with an insignificant party likely to make it to Parliament (they did) promising to change everything (changed nothing, of course).

Life's still running as usual.

I'm thankful for being part of an entity (EU) which allows me not to care and promise not to vote in the near future, vote with the right guys, vote with the wrong guys, vote with the psycho guys, whatever it takes to lemme take care of my life unencumbered.

4. This squirrel is trying to find a nut so it can shelter for the winter, how do you expect it to find a nut when it has all these parasites sucking its blood dry?

[​IMG]

5. A bar & a fly... a story for the ages, so a fly goes to a bar and meets another fly they get drunk and have sex in a fly car, the next day both flies fly away to different lands and find their children lying in the same car they had sex in...their children claim to the car is that their parents had sex in a fly car talking about sex and the meal they were having, now if you utterly mention this story to their children, they'll try to put you in a bucket of shit because they value the fly and the lot it sits on...

6. They all beg before the end, you're not "mozl tove(ing)" me.....why don't you call rothschild, the bird to give you gold, nature is cruel but I'm absolutely cold worse than nature I give you your equity...

[​IMG]

7. I'm sure the threesome lot were talented at reading the markets, 50 billion worth of reading, I guess rent must be expensive where some are heading, cause the mort g age rate is killing people out there...

[​IMG]

I'm sure this one had sex with her horses, that's for sure

[​IMG]

I'm sure massaging each other's ass and talking about last year's mitzvah has made you the shit load of money...bar mitzvah type of money...if you know what I mean...

[​IMG]

I wonder where Cramer gets his market data maybe georgi and gerogiyna are telling own swartzy...

[​IMG]

8. I would have thought that would what an "ask a nazi" would say?

Elon Musk thinks you should die

[​IMG]

When billionaire Elon Musk isn't busy running Tesla and SpaceX as CEO, where he's attempting to transform how we drive and turn humans into a multi-planet species (respectively), he's not researching the secret to immortality.

"I am not aware of any secret technology to combat aging," Musk said during an interview this week at the Wall Street Journal's CEO Council Summit.

Moreover, even if humans could live much longer, Musk said that wouldn't be such a good thing for human society on the whole.

"It is important for us to die because most of the time people don't change their mind, they just die," he said. "If you live forever, we might become a very ossified society where new ideas cannot succeed."

9. easymon1

easymon1

Rainmaker3000, where yat?

xzzxa.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  10. Data mining not working out, union bank not paying well, in America, you can do as you wish, but always remember, it'll happen to you too, how does that apple taste?

"The value is to demoralize," he said. "It is a form of emotional warfare. It is Hamas looking to break the spirits of Israelis and the global Jewish community."

it's a sells bonanza! At this point they should give up,

View Party Name Matches
    Court Index (.gov)
    https://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov › CISPublic › viewn...

WONDAFRASH, DAGIM, San Diego, Domestic, 03/18/2010. DF061398, HUGHES, KENNETH, N/A, San Diego, Domestic, 04/11/1997. DF061395, HUGHES, KENNETH, N/A, San Diego ...

Determinants of stock-outs of first line anti-tuberculosis ...
    Academia.edu
    https://www.academia.edu › Determinants_of_stock_o...

Dagim Damtew. Download Free PDF View PDF. Integrated Pharmacy Research and ... seyoum wondafrash. Download Free PDF View PDF. BMC Public Health. Medicines and ...

Untitled
    thecompleteleaf.com
    https://zkmq.thecompleteleaf.com

Andu Alem Beyene Wondafrash; 6175154310; uowd Dagim Wondafrash - YouTube Fear Not Law Articles: P. v. Wondafrash Dagim Wondafrash on Twitter DAGIM WONDAFRASH ...

it's like this ugly witch, doomed

[​IMG]

sitting on a bean bag stealing, now that's rich, the richest joke

[​IMG]

you might eat a fish's head for the new year, but stones melt if they're in ice

are they related?
    [​IMG]

it's getting to you, ha? well that's what spiteful acts get you, if you know what I mean...
    it's not like NEM you can't keep a good man down through seeking alpha, was that worth 30K?

Peace is the greatest tool of war, and speech it's weapon, sword of mouth...can't stand my peaceful, truthful words,ha?

#10     Oct 12, 2023