The race to 10 MM

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pekelo, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

These guys are more for inspriation than as an example that you should swing your whole account.

This is a friendly, but "completely insensitive race to build ungodly wealth as fast as possible" race between so far 2 redditors. There is at least one more to classify for the race.

They both started out with a fairly small 24K-40K account, and currently in the 2.3 MM range after a few months. So their timeframe and account size are very comparable.

The sub is called

old.reddit.com/r/TheRaceTo10Million/

Sir Jack has just made a cool half million in CLOV, reaching 2.3 MM, currently in CLF.

Irishdud is about 50K higher, a bit North of 2.3 MM. Currently in a bunch of stocks, the list can be seen in the above mentioned sub.

User ClapCheek started with 20K is up at 2.8 MM, not sure if he cares about this.

From time to time we will check back on them.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  2. SteveM

SteveM

still incredible rates of return, regardless.

Capture.PNG

3. roca

roca

I would at least pocket 500K and play with the rest, not fun losing everything in case it does happen.
    500K can give you great financial stability

4. I’m down

5. guru

guru

Another similar story:

“How I transformed $6,000 to $3,000,000”

ITM_Latino likes this.
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sir Jack: "I’m at $2.784 MM"

He is up almost 500K in the last 2 days...

vanzandt and guru like this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Timing is really everything in trading. Sir Jack made half a million in CLOV from 9 to 12. Had he stayed one more day in it, the stock went over $24, (then the next day over $28). So even just selling in the low 20s would have made an extra 1.5+ MM.

But he isn't hurting much, he bought into CLF at $19 and the stock is up at $23.

How is Irishdud doing you may ask?:

"At one point I was up about $940k just for the day. Craziness." (GME 800 calls)

Timing is everything....

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    ITM_Latino and roca like this.
  8. roca

roca

He kept GME into earnings?

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah and lost 700K on it....

10. roca

roca

Damn that is just gambling at this point