The Toyota Hysteria

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Kicking, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

You should check out what it's like in the UK parliament right now up towards the General Elections. We've no idea when they're going to be but the bickering the politicians are doing amongst themselves is hillarious. We might actually be able to see a damn third party getting elected in this country if they keep at it long enough because they are just making themselves look worse and worse.

The only real difference in U.S and U.K politics is that the U.K save all their bitching until the general elections.

#31     Feb 25, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nobody is talking about it but I noticed that the manufacturers of the systems in questions are both US companies, Denso and Dana.

I also noticed that the first Toyota plants to be idled as a result of the recalls are two plants in the USA.

Is Japan about to figure out that their quality problems stem from their initiatives to integrate themselves into US manufacturing culture? Did the US parts cause the problems? Is Toyota going to blame US manufacturing?

In the case of the throttle systems, Toyota buys that system from two sources, a Japanese firm and Denso. The design is identical. All of the NTSA documented cases involve the US made system.

#32     Feb 25, 2010
  3. Ever seen or been to a tea-gagging rally?

All these tea-gaggers are one fucked up electorate. These walking lard buckets are the primary reason why we have fucked up politicians.

Since the rest of us are too busy working to pay taxes to support these maggots on welfare, the evangelical taliban are the only ones who end up voting and selecting these mental retards in the primaries.

With these breeders overwhelming the smart voter population with their large illiterate imbecile broods, don't expect anything to change in DC.

#33     Feb 25, 2010
  4. 100 billion ber US bank betraying the whole world with toxic us real estate sh.t seems to me also quite a sound "rule of thumb"...:)

#34     Feb 25, 2010