There are some big riots going on in England right now

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Aug 6, 2011.

1. In the old days that's what they would have done. That's why if you disagreed with the government your best idea was to high tail it to America, and even then if you disagreed too much they would come and get you. That's why most of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were hung.

But they can't do that anymore. England is a very tiny place and there are a few people with a lot and a lot of people with few.

So at the moment it seems like the best idea is to tear up things until the few throw the many a bone.

#11     Aug 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really?

#12     Aug 7, 2011
  3. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

hahahaha:D :D :D

#13     Aug 7, 2011
  4. You mean from a tree or big in the pants?

#14     Aug 7, 2011
  5. LeeD

LeeD

With the quality of care many NHS dentists provide, it's no wonder so many people would rather lose teeth without professional "assistance".

Given the difference in pay between government-financed and private sector, all the better dentists go private as soon as they get 2-3 years of experince.

Edit: Thanks to zdreg for pointing out in a private message a misspelled word made the post ambiguous. It has been fixed.

#15     Aug 7, 2011
  6. UK still has AAA credit rating... Hmm... If we cut it down to AA, would it help to fix the riot thing over there?

--Shortie Moody S&P Out

#16     Aug 7, 2011
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

No it is because of a shooting.

I don't know why we have good credit rating we owe five hundred percent of our gdp.

#17     Aug 7, 2011
  8. London police have released CCTV footage of the youths involved in the riots in Tottenham last night.

Anyone that recognises any of the teeth should call Crimestoppers immediately.

#18     Aug 7, 2011
  9. Are they frustrated of USA's AAA rating

#19     Aug 7, 2011
  10. Illum

Illum

Watching the videos, I see a ton of blacks looting. As far as I understand, some black got killed while he carried a gun in a sock and they are looting stores for sneakers and such. Pictures of this animal they took out, show him with bling and throwin gang signs. Yea a real tragedy lol. I'm so sad, lets go get some new shoes and burn some buildings.

#20     Aug 7, 2011