There are some big riots going on in England right now

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Aug 6, 2011.

1. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

Well, if it's the blacks doing all the 'shootin-and-a-lootin', i should point out that blacks generally have very white shinny gnashers, so the earlier comments about the dental care of the guilty are clearly erroneous.

#21     Aug 7, 2011
  2. That's absolutely not true. They shine white just because of the contrast with the black color of their skin.

I also want people who are black and drive at night to constantly keep smiling, just for safety.

#22     Aug 7, 2011
  3. everything about everything you know came across a glass screen (or whatever they make screens out of now.)

All you know is what's on TV.

Your whole view of the world is just based on TV shows.

And not just yours, mine too.

#23     Aug 7, 2011
  4. I'm outta here, I don't want to be any part of this

#24     Aug 7, 2011
  5. Illum

Illum

We shouldn't blame media bias for this. They have covered this up as best they can. They have told us to give away everything we have, its our fault. They now try to hide realty and not show who is doing this. The truth of the matter is a different story. I will make this claim, and use a worse person to back it up.

Read the unibomber's piece if you want to see a view of what will happen to those who can not adapt. See how this new society now demands behavior. Some can't make it. He tried to warn everyone, but actually, some of us are just fine in this technological age. Others are not. And the system will grow tired of them and roll over them. The system has no heart, is what he warned.

It is time to recognize the differences in people. When I see through the glass screen, insane behavior. People trashing fast food, convince stores, screaming nonsense. When schools are overrun and children are beaten in places of learning, when mobs attack people trying to go to work. When beach areas, where hard working people go to relax are overrun.. Sir.... it is time to wake up to reality.

#25     Aug 7, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

It is happening again tonight. In Enfield.

#26     Aug 7, 2011
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/boegOs081YE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Aug 7, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

Apparantly it is spreading. There is widespread looting across London boroughs.

#28     Aug 7, 2011
  9. Illum

Illum

Goodluck with that.

#29     Aug 7, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

Apparantly it is in Walthemstow and Brixton now. They have started looting.

#30     Aug 7, 2011