There are some big riots going on in England right now

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell me, tell Baron.

#51     Aug 8, 2011
  2. Illum

Illum

Asians were able to fend them off in LA riots with weapons. I agree all private business owners should be able to protect their property. It is essential for private ownership.

#52     Aug 8, 2011
  3. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

what about the manager of a non-franchised chain store?

i mean its the same principal right? he has a duty to protect the merchandise and jobs of his/her staff.

whats the difference between a local store owner shooting some punk and a manager of say a burger king or pizza hut shooting a punk?

#53     Aug 8, 2011
  4. shocked at the racism here.

you have no respect for peoples.

[​IMG]
    sheeeet. how long I gots to do this shit. are we 3rd world yet?

#54     Aug 8, 2011
  5. I agree all private business owners should be able to protect their property. It is essential for private ownership.
    -----------------------------------

YOU BET YOUR ARSE.

BRING THAT SHIT DOWN HERE TO TEXAS. Let the Under-class, free-loading scum riot in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio or Austin and start trashing private stores. Plenty of dead rioters in less than 20 minuets.

Now as to the UK. They are in a world of hurt, Depression but they will deny it. Not sure of the looters in the UK are all Scum sucking freeloaders, even though most get some sort of Aid from the UK gov. in one form or another.

This social unrest is coming to America. It has already started with the Youth.

Matter of time before it picks up into the unemployed and youth. Then the Free loading scum bag liberal voting base will start their "Looting" as class warfare picks up.

I carry a 9 in my Audi, I have a CL but never carry on person as I would use it and I really rather walk away from an situation and let the police handle it. I'm not a Lone Ranger. But, I have enough fire power if needed, when needed in my Loft and in My car.

As I keep posting. ECONOMY WILL BE LOCAL. So far, Texas has one of the best economies and is growing unlike many other states. So, the odds of me having to "Shoot to Live" are low. Crime is not running rampant like the East Coast and Midwest. We have crime, but nothing like what the "LIBERAL STATES" are dealing with. We just have Drug killings and 99% of the people killed in those situations have something to do with that industry.

So, STATE RIGHTS AND FUCK THE FED GOV. STATES, at least smart states will resume more power in the coming years and the FEDS will not have total power over those few.

#55     Aug 8, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

It is all over London now. It is really kicking off. Fires, Looting, Assault and even people breaking into residential property. It is in Birmingham too.

The are having a n emergency meeting tomorrow called COBRA. Stands for Cabinet Office Board Room A.

The Prime Minister has flown back from holiday.

The Sh*t is really hitting the fan.

#56     Aug 8, 2011
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

Now it's in Liverpool too.

#57     Aug 8, 2011
  8. Thanks for the update. Sorry about the riots. Stay safe.

#58     Aug 8, 2011
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

I live about an hour away by train. I have a bullet and stab proof jacket and I was runner up in the European Taekwondo Championships in 2001. I have prepared for this for years. People laughed when I got my bullet and stab proof jacket. I am laughing now.

It is in Manchester now too.

#59     Aug 8, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

Police station in Birmingham set on fire. 87 arrests in Birmingham.

Croydon is hit bad by fires. A furniture shop and other buildings. Fires in eeling shopping compex.

In Croydon rows of terrace houses are set on fire. Streets on fire as far as I can tell.

It is really kicking off now.

It gets worse at two or three in the morning GMT.

Third night. Some people told me the police said it could go on for the rest of the week and perhaps next week. They were told not to go to work.

#60     Aug 8, 2011