This is courage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2022-1-29_20-52-30.png
    you know better than to misconstrue sarcasm Tony

#51     Jan 29, 2022
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Military use rubber bullets or taser in situations like that...person not running and not dropping their weapon that's not a gun/assault rifle.

wrbtrader

#52     Jan 29, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Of course.I was using it (sarcasm) against dumb ass wildchild.

#53     Jan 29, 2022
    Cuddles likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Looks like an execution considering the police were out in the open (not aiming from behind the protection of a police car) and standing, aiming like a firing squad waiting to be told to shoot.

There seems to be plenty of time to determine if a LESS lethal force could have been used...

Actually, they're supposed to have the training to do such (use less lethal options) in situations like that.

Regardless, there are good cops and bad cops. Yet, something went horribly wrong in that particular situation. My guess, the first police shot was someone not trained properly nor a sergeant. The shots that followed were in reaction to the first shot...not in reaction to what the criminal was actually doing at the moment.

The last two shots while the guy was already down from the initial shots...those individuals that fired the last two shots should be fired and/or arrested. It looked so bad, I was waiting for one of the cops to yell that the guy "flinched after his body hit the ground/head turned away from the cops".

Edit: The police has issues with the cop firing those last shots...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...fter-police-killing-landon-eastep/9260466002/

wrbtraders

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    #54     Jan 29, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  5. ipatent

ipatent

It's disrespectful to the widow to be cluttering this thread up with unrelated issues.

#55     Jan 29, 2022
    wildchild likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

I have a solution, next time there is an incident, how about YOU talk the person down.

#56     Jan 29, 2022
  7. wildchild

wildchild

[​IMG]

This young man was murdered. Lets stay on topic folks.

#57     Jan 29, 2022
    ipatent likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The widow has no connection to this thread nor anyone else as so many other threads where someone shows up to change the topic of the thread involving an unrelated issue. Just as important, I doubt anyone in this thread has any connection to the widow or police officer.

Seriously, there has not been a single thread here at ET involving any type of shooting that has stayed on the course of the topic...never will there be one.

I had a thread a long time ago about fishing in South Korea...someone showed up to talk about Japan protests and a protest occurring in Hong Kong.

wrbtrader

#58     Jan 29, 2022
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Only a moron would think this is unrelated issues.

#59     Jan 29, 2022
  10. ipatent

ipatent

Read the opening post.

#60     Jan 29, 2022