This is courage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

His kind do a lot of murdering.

#61     Jan 29, 2022
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If able I would certainly try because I know US police is likely to kill them.

#62     Jan 29, 2022
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That's not what I implied...

I'm stating the Widow does not know anything about this thread nor does she know you or anyone else in this thread.

Lets explain this differently considering you've made off-topic commentary towards Tony in this thread that has nothing to do with the widow...

Had the thread starter stated...the widow is a friend, my sister, cousin or the cop is a brother/friend...

This thread most likely would not have been placed here in the Political section nor posted at all here at ET because it's too personal. Thus, the thread is here because its "not personal" just like the Capitol Insurrection thread I started many months ago about Capitol Police being beaten as it was occurring live on TV and being live-streamed on Youtube...many ET members showed up to talk about ANTIFA or Chicago's high crime rate.

My point, that's the nature of the Political section.

P.S. There's not one single thread here in the Political section that has stayed on topic unless it's only a few replies.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    #63     Jan 29, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

It became disrespectful the moment wildchild's twitchy little nose smelled it for something to get him attention.

#64     Jan 29, 2022
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

It was a firing squad execution, no need to dissect or make excuses for murderers

#65     Jan 29, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  6. ipatent

ipatent

This thread was started with a video of a eulogy of a police widow of only a few days. Have some respect.

#66     Jan 29, 2022
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

And here I thought it was just a troll setting bait

#67     Jan 29, 2022
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

How it began.The man was committing no crimes bothering no one and gets murdered by 9 cops.

upload_2022-1-29_21-25-46.png

#68     Jan 29, 2022
  9. ipatent

ipatent

You should have put it in a different thread.

#69     Jan 29, 2022
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No I shouldn't have.

#70     Jan 29, 2022
    Bugenhagen likes this.