This is courage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 28, 2022.

1. wildchild

wildchild

What is the matter with you? Where does this hatred come from? Jason Rivera did nothing except try to make his community a better place.

HOW DARE YOU CLAIM HIS MURDER WAS FAIR GAME?

#81     Jan 29, 2022
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Then you should have an issue with Tony about that particular comment just as much as you should have with the thread starter starting this thread in the Political section.

Simple solution
    , create another thread specifically about the Widow (name) or the Police Officer (name) that died in a different part of the forum (not here in the Political section)...

You'll see completely different replies and different individuals showing up to respond.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    #82     Jan 29, 2022
  3. ipatent

ipatent

Why don't you ask Wildchild what his intent was in starting the thread? That video was played quite a bit in the media yesterday because it was thought impressive and poignant. Perhaps he posted it for the same reason as a tribute to the people involved on a personal level.

#83     Jan 29, 2022
    wildchild likes this.
  4. wildchild

wildchild

The point is these police are overwhelmingly kind caring people with families who love them very much. From the evidence gathered, this police officer did nothing wrong and was murdered in cold blood.

His wife's courage is inspiring. She called out the 'leaders' who were supposed to protect him, but failed.

We need law and order in this country. That does not happen by demonizing the police.

#84     Jan 29, 2022
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I already know his posting habits. Further, I know he posted this thread here in the Political section.

You seem to not understand the issue is the location of this thread. Yet, I'm not going to bother further with explaining to you the essence of the Political thread that has the word "Politics" in the title of the forum section.

Once again, do not ignore the issue...the Political section is not the appropriate section for a Eulogy thread just as much as it would not be appropriate to create a thread like this in the "Wall Street News" section just because it occurred in New York.

Anyways, I've given you a few thread examples of a better location and I've notified you that there's an existing older thread specifically for issues like this along with telling you that you can easily create another thread in a better location.
    • I don't think anyone would question your objective if you did such in comparison to wildchild.
    I'll leave it at that considering...accordingly to you...your issue is with Tony.

wrbtrader

#85     Jan 29, 2022
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry, it was in response to the Twitter video that another user posted.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/this-is-courage.364570/page-4#post-5533790

The idea being that once one shot is fired, everyone else just follows suit, without thinking of the consequences.

Seriously, that was an over-reaction by the police force to a guy with a knife/box-cutter.

#86     Jan 29, 2022
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Nothing is the matter with me.US Police have been brutalizing and murdering from their early days as slave patrols to today

Past

[​IMG]

upload_2022-1-29_22-21-17.png

Present

#87     Jan 29, 2022
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

That is not what I said moron.

#88     Jan 29, 2022
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Sorry loser, I need more than a tweet to judge guilt or innocence.

#89     Jan 29, 2022
  10. wildchild

wildchild

It was very clear. That was exactly what you meant.

#90     Jan 29, 2022