This is the mockery they have made of our markets

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JackMorgan, Jul 25, 2022.

1. upload_2022-7-25_18-16-50.png

reigngrac likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Who is "they". what markets are you talking about, and what chart is that?

(And before you try to comeback with about how profitable you were in it, I will just say that I sold 1,500,490 units of it at 26.00, and covered at 3.00. So there's no way you can beat it. It's all true, too, because you posted the chart.)

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

reigngrac likes this.
  4. one blocked fellow he felt blocked, and deleted the post ?

5. Overnight

Overnight

There's a song for that.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. JackMorgan learns an awful lot around here by always putting his fingers in his ears. His block list is pretty long. lol.

7. maxinger

maxinger

This is the mockery they have made of our markets

--->

This is the mockery you have made of this chat forum

8. Overnight

Overnight

The irony of this is that there has been nobody on this thread other than whom you see. And he must be referring to me, based on the timing of the posts. But he did not /block me, he only put me on /ignore. So I can still see his posts, but he cannot see mine. It's a shame, because it might help him to see the absolute value I am showering on his trading wisdom.

His prowess with posting charts for no reason is unmatched. He should jump on over to the posting charts for no reason thread. I forget where it is and who started it.

With that all said, has anyone here figured out what Jack is on about? Who is "they", and what instrument did he post a chart of?

VicBee and sebking1986 like this.
  9. What chart is this? No context to it at all.

#10     Jul 26, 2022
    Windlesham1, d08 and murray t turtle like this.