This market... is clean.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SoyUnGanador, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Listen to this clip and replace house with market. There goes the bear market boys!!! Fun while it lasted!!!

2. Overnight

Overnight

Bear-market bounce. Some call it a dead-cat. We're not clear until the Fed says so.

Math_Wiz, KCalhoun and blink18 like this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

Permabulls get all giddy when the market turns up even for a second.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I'm a perma-bull, and I ain't believing this one at all. Seen this action all year long.

xandman likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

We can use the handy-dandy trendline tool and ponder...

estrendytd07192022.JPG

Hell of a range we are in now. It will flesh out by September. Unless Putin dies tomorrow. If he does, it will do the blue line.

6. Secatu

Secatu

I think Soy was being facetious. There's a ton of resistance on SPX at 3910-3925, and then you have the 50-day MA right at 3950. Until we can trade a couple full days above at least 3925 and then take out 3950, I don't think there will be much more upward movement.

7. Specterx

Specterx

My current thinking the final low will take place around Labor Day, +/- a couple of weeks. That's assuming inflation falls rapidly and persistently.

So far this bear market has been very, very mild, with BTC still holding above 20k and eg. GME at 150. But it might be all she wrote.

8. You are looking at the wrong time period for the relevant trend my friend. Here, my paper in the picture below shows you the relevant trend to be following, this is on the 6-month Naz chart:

[​IMG]

9. zghorner

zghorner

Imagine looking at this and thinking: "bEaR mArKEt DEfIniTeLy cAnceLLeD". lmao

upload_2022-7-19_17-38-36.png

“Old Baron Rothschild’s recipe for wealth winning applies with greater force than ever to speculation. Somebody asked him if making money in the Bourse was not a very difficult matter and he replied that, on the contrary, he thought that it was very easy… "I will tell you my secret if you wish. It is this: I never buy at the bottom and I always sell too soon.”

― Jesse Livermore, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

10. Jesse Livermore is vastly overrated in the trading, history, world,
    That guy became bankrupt from his market gambling and shot his brains out. He ain't no hero, or genius,

I can write something more profound. I hope to one day, where I can be quoted,

#10     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.