Tips that will make You a Better Trader in 2017

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jamie J., Dec 21, 2016.

1. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

Guys, have you already asked yourself what awaits us next year? Do you have any ideas, what's going to be worth a lot and how to make money next year?

2. Get better at trading the charts with stop discipline (more difficult than it sounds)... same as every year.

3. m1nt

m1nt

refer to ET for entertainment purposes only.

comagnum, java and kent like this.
  4. Sarcasm noted.... not 100% accurate....should not be taken as "gospel".

5. Handle123

Handle123

Test whatever one finds interesting on ET, I have found many gems on here.

I want to take more funds from day trading so less trading there and more into longer term Commodities. Trade much more options and stocks.

6. java

java

If you are thinking about doing something or think you see something in the market, before hitting transmit, first check all the posts and if possible reply to one.

7. Stop paper trading/studying the market/sitting on the sidelines -- and Get into the driver's seat o_O:p
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    comagnum likes this.
  8. Sell as hard as you can. imho

9. wtfauoa

wtfauoa

It should not matter what happens if you are experienced enough. I have no idea what is going to be worth a lot, nor do I care what any other person might think about what might or might not be. To make money you need to trade live, be very disciplined in your approach and actions, be very aware of risk v.s reward for the chosen market or instrument, and last but not least, recognize Lady Luck when she hits you in straight in the face and not sit there twiddling your thumbs and wasting your time. For most it will be just another year, same as every other year.

10. algofy

algofy

The grizzly bull does everything hard.

#10     Dec 21, 2016