Topsteptrader's New swing micro future trading financing program is best suited for beginners

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader221, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Topsteptrader's New swing micro future trading financing program is best suited for beginners.

Topsteptrader launches a new financing program for swing traders on future micro contracts. The advantage with these types of accounts is that we do not have to cut our orders before the close of the CME market or before important news.
    Frankly I find this account more flexible and easy for swinger day trader who want more freedom to practice their strategy.

https://bit.ly/3dpnk45

2. Overnight

Overnight

Another sucker play. 10K on micros with 5 lots on overnight margins?

Instant failure with the volatility we are seeing. Sucker born every minute.

3. fan27

fan27

I am sorry, but if you can't raise enough capital to trade mircro-futures, you have problems that trading sure as hell is not going to solve.

guru, Metamega, kinglion and 5 others like this.
  4. notagain

notagain

M2K $704 overnight margin is a gift to swing traders, one lot is enough. 12 point target and 12 point stop.

5. padutrader

padutrader

i have always suspected that it is that failure which is very beneficial to top step trader financially

trader99 likes this.
  6. LOL.

There's no 10K account. You have a maximum drawdown of 1K and a weekly limit of 0.5K. That's what you're trading: a 1K account.

If you can't put up 1K to trade, then, well...

Such programs only make sense if you can gain access to a larger account. Just as with the 150K account, you're really trading a 3,5K account as that's the maximum drawdown.

Maximum 15 contracts? At 15 contracts you're trading ES for $750 per point. So, at a 4,5 point stop on full size you just blew your account.

Of course, you don't need to trade full size and may stick with 1-2 contracts on the 150K account.

Maybe then it can make sense as you're paying $300 (or $600 since you probably need 2 months) to gain access to a 3.5K account with the potential to grow that into something. I'm still a bit undecided on this one.

trader221 and fan27 like this.
  7. This

8. [QUOTE = "Laissez Faire, poste: 5135258, membre: 206390"] LOL.

Il n'y a pas de compte 10K. Vous avez un prélèvement maximum de 1K et une limite hebdomadaire de 0,5K. C'est ce que vous échangez: un compte 1K.

Si vous ne pouvez pas mettre 1K à échanger, alors ...

De tels programmes n'ont de sens que si vous pouvez accéder à un plus grand compte. Tout comme avec le compte 150K, vous échangez vraiment un compte 3,5K car c'est le prélèvement maximum.

15 contrats maximum? À 15 contrats, vous échangez ES pour 750 $ par point. Donc, à un arrêt de 4,5 points en taille réelle, vous venez de faire sauter votre compte.

Bien sûr, vous n'avez pas besoin de négocier en taille réelle et vous pouvez vous en tenir à 1-2 contrats sur le compte 150K.

Peut-être que cela peut avoir du sens car vous payez 300 $ (ou 600 $ car vous avez probablement besoin de 2 mois) pour accéder à un compte de 3,5 K avec le potentiel de le transformer en quelque chose. Je suis encore un peu indécis sur celui-ci. [/ QUOTE]

Okay.
    Thank

9. it's a good option to start trading and for me it's the best program for people like me who have other activities

10. Overnight

Overnight

Perfect example is the action from Wednesday to today. Go long Wednesday in the MYM at 26000, 2 lots. Hold it. Today it dropped to 25000 (and further). There's your 1K+ loss, account failure.

#10     Jun 26, 2020
    trader221 and fan27 like this.