Trade.com DMA trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Ethilaloth, Jan 29, 2021.

1. stockxpo

stockxpo

Hii It's stockxpo Much appreciated! Not actually the thing I was searching for, yet in the event that you can give an audit of your involvement in trade.com overall that may help as well. Particularly I'm keen on the impediments of the business to realize that what will generally be ready for.

#21     May 7, 2021
  2. Tora

Tora

PDT limitations are FINRA's requirements if I'm not mistaken. Trade.com is a European broker so the pattern day trader rule does not apply.
    I also don't think they accept customers from the US.

#22     May 24, 2021
  3. Yeap, they don't work with the U.S, Canada and Japan residents.

#23     May 25, 2021
  4. Branos

Branos

I bet the residents of these countries can find some alternatives. The tax system of these countries does not allow for mistake so better choose from some local brands.

#24     May 26, 2021
  5. That's an introducing broker for IB so they must use TWS. Perhaps there really is some web-version.

#25     May 27, 2021
  6. Branos

Branos

Hmm, webtraders aren't that reliable speaking of connectivity issues and in general, are they?

#26     May 29, 2021
  7. I won't be that sure about it, but my knowledge on this matter is purely theoretical at the mement, so better search some first-hand opinions.

#27     May 31, 2021
  8. Tora

Tora

I wouldn't say so. This is not about the connectivity issues at all. If you've got normal connection speed and ping, you won't face any troubles with webtrader.
    The difference is that webtrader is a kind of a cut version of TWS that is used normally by those clients who do not want to overcomplicate. There is a nice thread here. Try searching "Webtrader or TWS".

#28     Jun 5, 2021
  9. It's all ok unless you plan to trade using a mobile LOL
    Well, I'm not a fan of web-based platfroms personally, but in general I understand that there are many traders in this word that don't want to trade with a kind of a spacecraft panel which is pretty much what TWS and SC look like (and work like!).

#29     Jun 7, 2021
  10. Ahaha, yeah, there are some of this kind among us. Let's not start pointing at each one individually.
    I've made a few things clear btw on the topic of this thread. It's true that trade.com DMA accounts come with an IB webtrader and mobile. The customer support remains on the side of Trade.com. You can open DMA with any strating amount and start getting the data (delayed for free). The inactivity fee is $25 but if you do at least one trade at least once in 90 days, the fee won't be applicable.

#30     Jun 8, 2021